Pogba

• Could he be the first £10 midfield player.

I only say this because his pb was good yesterday and he won Mb. We all know he will win MB during the season, playing well or being out of the team creates attention, If he can get a few PB then he will be gold dust.

I know Jose tactics last year were a bit stifling for Pogba but maybe this season he will be the player we saw in the World Cup.

I have got a few Pogba’s, just think he could go very high. Snatching MB of mbappe and kANE shows his pull.

• He's certainly worth his current price. Pogba has returned similar dividends to Neymar this season, more than Messi and is younger than both. He's just not as exciting to own as those two so he has been underbought.

Compare his price to Hazard and it doesn't make a lot of sense but I guess Hazard is exciting with the transfer news. That might be why Pogba will remain undervalued compared to dividends since he's more of a consistent returner than someone who is going to dominate for a period of time.

• Pogba star man, top midfielder & MB winner - nice return..
    Looks like he will grab a few more treble day wins this week and then we have the continuing circus with Mourinho, which means either they have a massive love in and he is playing well or a major falling out and transfer speculation.
    Of course every time he gets a new haircut he gets a few hundred media points...

• Pogba is awesome hold for MB. I bought in around March and held through his recent dip. Has returned nearly 15% in divs since plus a capital gain of about 14%. Will be part of my portfolio for the foreseeable future that's for sure.

• @PB-man Neymar is well overrated and with him now in Mbappe’s shadow no way worth £13

• The big problem with Pogba is that his PB scores at Utd are poor. Mbappe experiences a similar problem at PSG.

Neymar guarantees PB and MB wins on a regular basis. Mbappe and Pogba struggle to win both for their clubs.

That’s why Neymar is more highly priced.

I can’t see that changing, unless:

1. Neymar leaves PSG, which could give Mbappe the chance to step up and score more frequently; or
    2. Mourinho leaves Utd and a new manager gets more out of Pogba or plays him in a different system.

• If Pogba plays like we all know Pogba can at utd then his PB will be better, last year was a bit weird.

This is up to Jose to play him properly though. Buying this Fred guy might help I dont know.

Pogba is also only 25, still getting better.

My £10 suggestion is based on his PB getting better, he is well capable of GW goals and lots of touches and passes, you add that with MB, he is the best player on the index.

• @Mazza-magic There's no way Neymar is in Mbappe's shadow, he is still the superior player for now and in terms of the index absolutely smashes Mbappe in terms of PB and MB. Neymar will return 10-20% of his current value in dividends which is a good return and even he is still undervalued compared to returns. Just shows how far the Index has to grow.

• Neymar is a million miles ahead of him and will return far more dividends this year than him also 100 percent fact

• https://1.ftb.al/3wZ3lJVdEO

Great link showing Pogba's speech to his team mates before the final. Could've done with subtitles but it is transcripted below the video.

• That’s brilliant, surely captain material for United.

• This post is deleted!

• Neymar in Mbappe's shadow 😂

A lot of people who have not been on the index when Neymar isn't injured / rolling around like an utter tool are in for a big shock when the season rolls around, is all I can say.

Don't believe me I'll give you 9/1 on Neymar to yield more dividends than Mbappe next season, but you be got to put £100 on it. Max one person per Forum, first refusal goes to Meza.

It's telling that Mpabbe has won the world cup and subsequently got talked up by Rio for a United move yet he's like the Scarlet Pimpernel on MB

• Naymar is a selfish, egotistical, self-appointed superstar who demands that everything about him both on the pitch and off it. Mbappe is none of these.

These arent great attributes for a football player which is why most of us would rather mbappe was in our team. They are absolutely fantastic attributes for a football index future though which is why last year he returned 10 times what mbappe did and costs thirteen quid.

• I'm a Mbappe fan also... Neymar is so good with his MB he has been rewarded twice today for the same article written by goal Magazine at 04:15?? Unfortunately for Mbappe, every article written by the Goal magazine always refer to him as Mbappe but the FI platform will not count these articles because "Kylian" is not mentioned?? There is an issue with ESPN doing exactly the same?? Joke really as it doesn't reflect on the amount of media buzz he is genuinely getting?? Correct me if I'm wrong?? I have been noticing this problem in last couple of weeks on articles written in joint Surnames and only Neymar being credited and the actual article is about Mbappe??🙈

• @NewUser57265 said in Pogba:

I'm a Mbappe fan also... Neymar is so good with his MB he has been rewarded twice today for the same article written by goal Magazine at 04:15?? Unfortunately for Mbappe, every article written by the Goal magazine always refer to him as Mbappe but the FI platform will not count these articles because "Kylian" is not mentioned?? There is an issue with ESPN doing exactly the same?? Joke really as it doesn't reflect on the amount of media buzz he is genuinely getting?? Correct me if I'm wrong?? I have been noticing this problem in last couple of weeks on articles written in joint Surnames and only Neymar being credited and the actual article is about Mbappe??🙈

Nope you are not wrong.

This is basically a case of knowing how media buzz works. One name gives a player an advantage. Playing for united gives an advantage as united is a positive term. Same with being called victor which is why lindelof scored heavily. If there was a player just called victor who made the top 200 anything could happen.

All of this is built into prices.

Instead of whining about it, people need to understand how media buzz works just like you need to understand how pb scores work. I have actually read people saying how the one name advantage is a myth. They are wrong.

• Thanks for your comments and opinions ,

I obvious thought it was about football and the player creating MB on his popularity and talent but its all about a name??

• @NewUser57265 Yes and no. It's a mixture.

• @NewUser57265 said in Pogba:

Thanks for your comments and opinions ,

I obvious thought it was about football and the player creating MB on his popularity and talent but its all about a name??

The player still needs to have the media articles to get the point. So it is about the football and the media popularity.

Its exactly the same as PB - the best player doesn't necessarily win PB - its the player who gets the most points. You need to know how the coring works - its the same for PB and MB. Know how it works.

Here's the thing though. A lot of people don't know how it works. You do now. Instead of complaining about it - take advantage of the fact you know stuff others don't.

• Pogba has been offered to 4 clubs. One being Chelsea. Not in news though 🤔 doubt anyone could afford his wages

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.