Ronaldo,Salah or Mbappe

• Out of Ronaldo, Salah or Mbappe which player would yield the best return in terms of Media Buzz and Performance Buzz?

• For this season - Ronaldo. He'll be a strong contender for PB every week as Italy play Sunday and it's probably a weaker league than he's used to. And he's still quite good at football of course. He'll continue to get MB as usual, perhaps more as he's in a new place. I think Salah will get less this season, not necessarily because he won't play as well (though it would be very hard to top last season) but because the novelty for the papers has worn off. Hitting off the way he did last season was a big surprise so it made for good copy. Not sure it's as interesting a story in his second season. Mbappe won't get much PB up against Neymar and doesn't seem to be a huge MB magnet at the moment.

• @Specksynder

Yeah, I tend to agree with you.

Only issue with Ronnie is that he is one major injury away from his price taking a tumble.

He is high risk/high reward.

That being said, he hardly ever gets injured, and appears superhuman at times.

He will steal everyone else's PB at Juventus. The greedy pinchy swine.

Out of the 3, I'd pick Ronaldo, just don't blame me when his old man hips give in ...

• @johnboywalker Accoridng to latest news he's still in good condition with low body fat and good muscle mass and was the fastest player at the World Cup..

• @Susl Salah for me.

• @Susl said in Ronaldo,Salah or Mbappe:

@johnboywalker Accoridng to latest news he's still in good condition with low body fat and good muscle mass and was the fastest player at the World Cup..

Ronny is a 33 year old in the body of a man in his mid 20's

• @Muz No, he has stamina issues now. He gets cramp and struggles to do the full 90 minutes. He showed it during the World Cup and he showed it against Liverpool.

• @Muz said in Ronaldo,Salah or Mbappe:

@Susl said in Ronaldo,Salah or Mbappe:

@johnboywalker Accoridng to latest news he's still in good condition with low body fat and good muscle mass and was the fastest player at the World Cup..

Ronny is a 33 year old in the body of a man in his mid 20's

No he has the body of a 33 year old in damn good condition but with the wear and tear of a 33 year old playing pro football for as long as he has.

• Ronaldo.

• @HappyLarry59855 said in Ronaldo,Salah or Mbappe:

@Muz No, he has stamina issues now. He gets cramp and struggles to do the full 90 minutes. He showed it during the World Cup and he showed it against Liverpool.

How many times did he not complete the full 90 for RM last season? Many players at the WC had stamina issues due to a long season and the high temps often played in.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.