When will we Plateau?

• I firmly believe we're the luck few that have invested our money we before we peak and plateau.

Growth has been so strong that you can literally make a poor purchase and make money! There are loads of players who were deamed a poor investment but have seen their price increase. Hamsilk comes to mind for me, was trading at 71p and is now nearing a £1 in the space of 3 months. Of course, I know some people will lose, but it's not as significant due to growth.

Lots off green on the market index everyone I wake, and I feel we'll keep seeing this for some time yet.

In your opinion, when do you think growth will slow and how do you see the market 1/2 years from now?

Paul

• @PaulR with all the planned advertising I can only see things growing and growing. I personally think the main thing that holds FI back at times is quite small time mentality with things such as time taken to introduce an app and issues with paying dividends etc that the bigger companies generally know how to get right.

I think it may be that if it grows significantly further they will look to sell to a lot bigger betting company which may then see it explode.

Who knows though.

• @PaulR a bit offtopic but nonetheless i would like to share this tweet from Mike:

“BOOM! 💥

Massive, colossal, gigantic news incoming tomorrow just after lunch

Alerts ON people 🔔

Gamechanging - you heard it here first!!! 🙌

#footballindex

🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥🚀🔥“

• @NewUser38991

Haha stop tickling my balls ...

• Anyone any clues as to what's going to be announced?

• @NewUser128682 i have no clue, but it must be massive! Its really difficult to top the recent news (sky deal; bristol rovers deal etc.). Cant wait for tomorrow! I m really excited:-)!

• He's saying it's bigger than a deposit bonus, 3 things I think it could be:

Share split
    Increased dividends
    Share order book

• @Wolves_Ay_We i dont think a share split, because he also wrote:

“The #ficommunity hasn't seen anything like this before....
    You're in for a treat, oh yes!!! 😃 @FootballIndexUK “

.... and we have seen a share split already......

• @Stevo Adam Cole said once it becomes bigger he will sell it to somebody else 2 years ago.

• @PaulR I don't know. It depends how quickly it gets big. If it takes another 2 years then things will continue to rise quickly but steadily. If it takes 6 months then things will rocket and quadruple in players' values I reckon.

• Bit of a presumptuous tweet. How do they know what time I eat lunch?

• @Joev 🤣🤣

• @Joev lunch for me is around 11.30 and consists of a foot long sub of the day. Dressed in salad. Drizzled with southwest sauce. Accompanied by a red bull, a Robinson’s water and ends after I’ve searched twitter, FI portfolio, live rankings and forum in that order.

• Unless it get more country’s on board like China and South America it might take a few years China is where this platform would go through the roof

• @Rosco8P6Coltrane

You lost me at salad

• @Wolves_Ay_We said in When will we Plateau?:

He's saying it's bigger than a deposit bonus, 3 things I think it could be:

Share split
    Increased dividends
    Share order book

Share split and increased Dividends sound great but I'm yet to see the big benefit of an order book but may just be me? Fine, it would be convenient and easier to manage portfolios, but not really the ground breaking news that he is suggesting.

Launch of the Android App? Only available in testing at the moment. Maybe it's finally arriving.

• @metropolis said in When will we Plateau?:

@Wolves_Ay_We said in When will we Plateau?:

He's saying it's bigger than a deposit bonus, 3 things I think it could be:

Share split
    Increased dividends
    Share order book

Share split and increased Dividends sound great but I'm yet to see the big benefit of an order book but may just be me? Fine, it would be convenient and easier to manage portfolios, but not really the ground breaking news that he is suggesting.

Launch of the Android App? Only available in testing at the moment. Maybe it's finally arriving.

Given the android app was only launched in beta the other week I'm doubting its that. I still can't even log into it haha. Be nice if it was that though!

• It's certainly not plateauing today, loads of players rocketing up in value

• @Joev said in When will we Plateau?:

It's certainly not plateauing today, loads of players rocketing up in value

Indeed. Next season is looking very good already!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.