"Must Have's" Excited to see" and "dark horses" in your portfolio for next season?

• So as we draw closer to the new season and portfolios are being finalised, who have you chosen in your portfolios for your must haves, ones that you are excited to see and those dark horses that you're quietly confident about for both growth and dividends?

For me my must haves are:

Depay, Neymar, Jrod, Salah, Fekir, Icardi - for their price I believe all offer excellent roi and growth potential

Ronaldo who may not offer growth potential as much as the others but will certainly create plenty of dividends especially on those Sunday fixtures!

My excited to see are those with strong pb and have moved to a stronger pb team:

Verdi (good pb moved to napoli) ,
    Politano (good pb moved to Inter),
    Leo Dubois (good pb moved to Lyon)

My dark horses are

Valon Berisha (good pb moved to lazio) ,
    Layvin Kurzawa (can score goals and expect more game time in the most dominant team)
    Stefano Sensi (cheap, only 22 with strong pb potential in a team that is developing him- fancy him taking 1 pb this season as he did last time (maybe 2) offering excellent roi and future transfer to a bigger club)

• My must haves:
    Griezmann: PB (and occasionally MB) magnet. worth every penny
    Tielemans: Fantastic player with huge potential - how he is still under £2 I don't know but I keep coming back for more
    Pulisic: Recently joined the gravy train on him and I'm nice and green

Excited to see:
    Lucas Moura: now he looks like he's settled at Spurs I think he could be a good bet for some PB
    Yerry Mina: prolific defender (a goal every 11 games or so I think?) and a constant threat from set pieces. Is he on his way to the PL? rumour mills seem to think so
    Hirving Lozano: Obviously he's not in contention for PB domestically but he's got enormous potential and surely a move to one of the big leagues is a possibility in Jan
    Aleksandr Golovin: Good young prospect (even though he was a bit poor at the WC) and has joined a talented Monaco side

Dark Horses:
    Roberto Pereyra: massive bargain at 65p. He's Watford's best player and is set to be the main man next season. PB is a distinct possibility
    Lewis Cook: Bournemouth's best player by a mile - PB potential.
    William Carvalho: disappointed he went to Betis instead of one of the big boys but they're in the Europa League so he may have an impact there. Very cheap at 83p

• Doucoure. Leandro paredes. Kepa Arrizabalaga

• This post is deleted!

• @Ed093 good shout re: Doucoure - I need to go back in for him as I flipped him towards the end of the season

• @Mr-Matt

Must haves - I could quite easily just put neymar for obvious reasons but thinking of other options.

James Rodriguez - crazy PB stats last season. Will be star man wherever he goes for me.

Bonaventura - again great stats last season and for his price He's a bargain in my especially now Milan are in the EL again.

Joao Cancelo - if he plays anything like he did last season for inter then he'll be amazing for juve, imagine all the assists he'll get for Ronnie bombing down the line. Hopefully will chip in with a few more goals.

Excited to see -

Nicolas Pepe - another one with good PB scores in a poor Lille side last season. Think he should push on this season.

Jean Kevin Augustin - slightly disappointed that timo werner is still at Leipzig because I want this guy to be the main man. Seems to know where the net is and has been spoken of in the same breath as Mbappe in some reports.

Dark horses -
    corentin tolisso - brilliant PB scores last season. If he can get a regular run in the side for Bayern he could easily win a few PB last season. Always capable of getting a GWG.

Angel Correa - another one massively underpriced for his scores last season. Maybe inflated due to atletico getting to the EL final and has some competition for a place now with the signings they've made but a very good player.

Lorenzo Insigne - was so close to winning the PB on so many occasions last season it was daft, passes the ball so many times he racks up a decent score without doing anything else. If only he could get 2 or 3 Gwg's next season he could be well over a fiver. Maybe he will be more selfish next season under Ancelotti and start shooting a bit more! He has said he wants to build his team around him and for good reason.

No matter what I can't bloody wait!

• "Must have" - Pulisic, lacazette and coutinho. I think everyone will win atleast a couple PBs next season.

"Exited to see" - Fred and Lindelof, Think this manchester duo will be getting good playtime and some rise aswell as PB candidates.

"Dark horses" - Ahmed Musa, With Mahrez leaving Musa will get alot more playtime and always quick and fiesty infront of goal.

• Must haves
    Lo Celso - If he's a regular under Tuchel expect him to be a PB machine.
    Neymar, Salah - No explanation needed.

Excited to see
    Lewis Cook - Heralded as the brightest prospect in English football. Could well be the midfield playmaker England craves.
    Lookman - Hoping he gets his move to Leipzig where he can flourish. Huge potential.
    Jorginho - Looking forward to see him run the show at Chelsea.

Dark Horses
    Kante - With Jorginho the deepest midfielder in Sarri's 4-3-3, Kante should have more freedom to get forward this season and contribute more goals and assists.
    Sturridge - Will get a chance at the start of the season due to Firmino's absence. Klopp's been talking him up recently. At £1.10 he's surely worth a punt.

• @Wish I Thot Kante and Jorginho would be the other way about. I Thot with Kante there Jorginho would play more forward. Just a guess tho.

• @John-Renwick nah I think Jorginho will be the deepest, pulling the strings.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2018/jul/25/chelsea-maurizio-sarri-line-up-jorginho

‘Jorginho will sit as the fulcrum of the side, meaning that N’Golo Kanté will probably take a No6 role, which could give him slightly more freedom to join attacking moves as he did so successfully at Leicester.’

• Must have - Pogba, Kane (or neymar/Salah ) Can’t have everyone.
    Exited to see - Fred and Rashford
    Dark Horse - Gundogan and Barkley

• Must have Aubameyang, Salah, Neymar, Rodriquez

Excited to see the Lyon team likes of Terrier & Aouar come through

Dark horses, Eric Bailey Man Utd's best CB for around £1 looks good value
    Munas Dabbur good last season RB Salzburg in CL qualifyer, 26yr old Fwd & on around 55p
    Possibly Gotze & Robben a punt

• I would put Lorenzo Pellegrini of Roma in the ‘dark horses’ category. Plays the sort of passing game that lends itself to decent PB scores and has a goal in him (scored 7 in his final season at Sassuolo). His coach Di Francesco is expecting big things from him (they both worked together at Sassuolo). He will have a bit of competition in the midfield at Roma, but made 22 starts last season (his first at Roma) and I would expect him to make the same or even more this season. Also already has six caps with Italy, so has the potential to rise based on Euro2020 (looking very long term).

• @NewUser103330 I hold Neymar. I don't see why Rodriguez is so important as he has no MB potential.
    Terrier and Aouar I owned at 65p and £1.68 but then sold when they went up to £1.35 and £2.25ish respectively.

• @HappyLarry59855 because you get 18p per share for being star player on a match day and 5p per share for most mb days.

He's the highest winning PB midfielder on FI to date.

Is that enough reasoning for you?

• @Stevo How many PB's?

• @HappyLarry59855 he's won 66p in dividends since it started.

• @Stevo ok.

• Must Haves: Neymar, Salah and Messi

Excited to see: Sessagnon, Youri Tielemans

Dark Horses: Callum Hudson-Odoi and Josh Sims

• @gloryhornet88 my dark horse is Kenedy he got me a PB divvy last year and only played a few games

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.