Fantasy Premier League (FPL) High Rollers!

• So we are finally heading into the last FPL gameweek of the season. It has been a particularly interesting season - but the cash prizes for the Football Index High Rollers League is all but decided.

Patrick J, aka @CheesyG , has dominated for the last few months and will almost certainly be rewarded with a deserved cash prize of £1,000! Rooting for you to finish in top top 1k players worldwide. Good luck this weekend!

Shanel T looks set to take 2nd place and a nice £500 cash this weekend. What a run it has been since Christmas - truly inspired transfers, chips and captain choices and if the season was a a few weeks longer you could have no doubt won! Also good luck this weekend to maintain a top 5k finish.

I'll provide a final update (and payment confirmations!) when game-week 38 has been officially finalised as per the FPL website.

Matt FI

• Thanks for the update @Matt-FI

Fair play that you are so humble with your praise for others when you have been in the prize places all season! It’s looks like you will now just miss out which is unlucky. That’s what can make FPL the best and worst game!! A good OR score nonetheless.

I’m on protection duties against Shanel for the last few weeks, covering differentials. Season end can’t come soon enough. If I hadn’t got the jammy 42 with the Lucas captain we would be basically level now!

Best of luck today squeezing out some green arrows all. Personally would love to be inside top 1k!

• And it is finally over!

@CheesyG - Congratulations on an awesome season and 1st place in the first ever FI FPL High Rollers competition. Unlucky on just missing out on the top 1,000 places. But here's a nice consolation...£1,000 coming your way - please send me a PM with account details or paypay.

And what a finish by Shanel T, some huge scores in the last few months - £500 for you Sir...congratulations! Please DM me payment details.

Commiserations to Theo C who came storming out of nowhere to claim 3rd place (but unfortunately no prize money) - well played!

And thanks to everyone else for participating - hope you all had fun.

The competition will of course restart next season....bigger & better! I am anticipating 100 entries at £100 each giving us a prize pool of £10k to play with. Keep an eye out for details later in the summer.

• Well played all, great season with twists and turns.

Count me in for next year, I’m sure I’ll need to be inside top 1k to be defending the title!!

• Just out of interest where would I of finished in your league, I had 2186 points.....?

• What overall rank did the winner finish?
    150 for me ... Guess I should enter next season 😁😎

• @Harmonica Would have been in the middle of the pack mate.

• @Abaalan 150 worldwide? Amazing achievement, well done! Yep you should have entered our tournament!

• @Matt-FI yes 150th worldwide (well technically joint 146th infact 😉). Probably be rubbish next year if I do enter haha

• Just confirming all prize money has now been paid out...£1,500 total (100% of the collected pot)

Thanks again to all that entered and hope to see lots of old & new entries next season

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.