Deposit bonus - Clarity

• Just looking for clarity on the deposit bonus - if we deposit 1k now , buy players instantly, then sell them instantly at a lose of 2%, then withdraw after 1st August to gain 10%, do we just make a completely risk free gain of 8%?

• @NewUser159547 you forgot to include the spread. That would eat into the profit. Also just read the terms closely I think they could use this;

11. All withdrawals will be subject to audit by Football INDEX. We reserve the right to reclaim a Bonus and any winnings and/or close an account in a situation of obvious abuse or fraud.

And claim that what you are suggesting would count as obvious abuse.

Not saying they definitely will as the most you could get out of this would be around £500 (£1000 bonus -commision and spread) and to do this you would need to deposit £10,000.

I had the same idea but decided not to bother.

• Sounds abit exploity to me and I think it wouldn’t be worth getting your account banned/suspended?!

• @Ozzlebert

I don’t think buying and selling players (no matter how little time you hold them for) could be reasonably described as obvious abuse or fraud!

It’s at your discretion when you buy and sell unless specified otherwise.

• @NewUser159547 said in Deposit bonus - Clarity:

Just looking for clarity on the deposit bonus - if we deposit 1k now , buy players instantly, then sell them instantly at a lose of 2%, then withdraw after 1st August to gain 10%, do we just make a completely risk free gain of 8%?

I think theres a eliment Of Good will here and integraty!! If everybody did this They would bring down the platform... at FI towers They will moniter accounts and like already been pointed out Its blatant abuse!! Coupled with fact youv advertised this intention here wouldnt help your case!!! The profit on a instent sell in this sanario would be £500 Has the bonus minus spread + com... ive been here Nearly a year and If i count wins bonus and return Of ticket money for going to london meet im about just under £1000 up but to be this up ive turned over probably 10s Of thousands and paid much much more in comisions and spreads making the company money... there are people here who have been banned from bookies and some people who are shady in some ways however i think most respect That Its a small start up and If You go to a meet the people are lovely and treat the customers with respect... furthermore theres been times ive been critical Of FI and theyv gave me freedom Of speach on here.... i think theres many ways to earn on FI without looking for loop-holes to buy players You dont want just to instantly sell to suck money out the project! Plus If people abuse this very fair bonus in future the rules will be more stronger Has Well as the Risk Of getting your account blokes just my opinion

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.