Portfolio Missing Players

• I have purchased 2 new players today. The money is showing as gone out and the transactions show on transaction history. But the players are missing on the player portfolio so I can't do anything with them.

Anyone else had this issue???

• It happened about my 30 futures on Eddie nketiah! Put them on the selling queue this morning. In the meantime money had gone and futures disappeared. I presume the futures have been sold, but the balance money and the transaction history does not reflect that.
    Emailed CS, waiting for an answer.

• It's shocking I've bought juventus players for friendly coming up and I'm missing out on any possible rises. Don't want to hold them after. If things like this keep happening, makes me want to pull out altogether.

• Yeah I got 94missing ronaldo’s and 42 missing messi, nothing in translation history and no funds.????

• I've just bought 300 future's in Timothy Wear and he's not showing in mine but the noney has gone out. I wouldn't care but he is devaluing and i don't have the option to sell him because of this

• Have you tried logging out and logging back in? Usually sorts this sort of thing out.

• Yes I've tried logging In/out as that wasn't working for a while aswell.

It's really poor. I've loved every minute of the index but things like this makes a real dent in the confidence of having thousands in a product that is still in the early stages.

• Before everyone panics remember Its a weekend i think unless theres a meet Adam and the team hibinate at a weekend probably partying... after a hard weeks work!! we have Had issues like the forum spammer at weekends and loads Of problems monday to friday 9 till 5 there only a Phone Call away so try stay carm folk!!!

• Its easy to say unless youve dropped 1k into flips for day.

• @NewUser122568 exactly this

• I just logged onto forum to see about this as it’s happening across the board all over Twitter.

In past experience with games and what not when things like this happen it’s due to an enormous amount of activity causing some kind of crash.

My advice would be stop trying to buy/sell and cause further confusion to yourself and stress as it’s obviously not working. keep an eye on updates and when it’s announced as resolved continue to play and I’m certain all will be ok.

It’s not a coincidence that it’s coz so much is going on I’m sure there working hard to get it fixed.

• Had email from CS saying there aware of issue and are on the case

• I logged a support ticket earlier and they've just acknowledged there's an issue.

"Dear Trader,

Thank you for your email, we are aware of an outage which now has been fixed but has had some impact on a number of accounts.

We will work to resolve and restore your position as soon as possible and will communicate again shortly.

Thank you for your support and patience."

• I cashed out 16k last night due to issues/problems like this..(so glad now😊)....instant sell removed for hours at a time, players going missing etc etc.....for me this is not a platform for serious investment under current management/conditions.I will keep my eyes on just out of interest and who knows in few years i may look again but for now my fi balance will stay at 0.

• @Chicken-Badge said in Portfolio Missing Players:

Before everyone panics remember Its a weekend i think unless theres a meet Adam and the team hibinate at a weekend probably partying... after a hard weeks work!! we have Had issues like the forum spammer at weekends and loads Of problems monday to friday 9 till 5 there only a Phone Call away so try stay carm folk!!!

I also think people should not panic but that statement is ridiculous. Successful businesses do not just switch off at weekends.

• @LG Sounds like someone has had a hard day in the office!

• A few glitches at this stage are normal and inevitable for any internet based company. Have a bit of faith in the platform and the project; we know this is a business that’s moving from start up to challenger brand and it’s not a surprise that a few teething problems will crop up.

FI are investing in a big platform overhaul which will obviously solve quirks like this - so in the meantime let’s stay calm, provide some constructive rather than alarmist feedback, and show a bit of patience!

• It would be "normal" for a new company to advise customers of glitches. What is not normal though is their reactive approach to stuff like this.

They're actually losing revenue with stuff like this. I've sold a player and don't have the proceeds in my account, so how am I meant to recycle that money?

Glitches along the way we might expect & I'm we'd all accept that along their journey, but their CS has to be addressed as its unacceptable.

• Update on the blog

• Apparently some traders trying to exploit the situation and have been suspended.

Tut Tut.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.