New IPOs?

• Anyone got any idea if/when we're going to see some new IPOs?

• Havnt heard anything official but if I had to guess I’d say when season starts.

• I reckon we'll see some this week. There's a lot of new blood around so think a lot of traders want them on before the season starts.

Obviously just speculating but they might revert to x amount on a Friday similar to how it used to work pre-Nov 17.

• @Agatello I listened to the pod you were on, they're alwasy brilliant. Just wondered if you had any opinions on any of these players? I requested them for IPO last week, not sure how many if any will make the cut and actually get added?!

0_1532905416687_upload-9c3a5113-bea2-4fd6-b091-fd0bd89dce9f Dani De Wit Ajax Holland Midfielder 28-Jan-98 20
    Musa Barrow Atalanta Gambia Forward 14-Nov-98 20
    Dominik Wanner Borussia Dortmund Germany Forward 04-May-99 19
    Dzenic Burnic Borussia Dortmund Germany Midfielder 22-May-98 20
    Amos Pieper Borussia Dortmund Germany Defender 17-Jan-98 20
    Rhys Healey Cardiff City England Forward 06-Dec-94 24
    Sonny Kittel FC Ingolstadt Germany Midfielder 06-Jan-93 25
    Luan Vieira Gremio Brazil Forward 27-Mar-93 25
    Andre Dozzell Ipswich Town England Midfielder 02-May-99 19
    Teddy Bishop Ipswich Town England Midfielder 15-Jul-96 22
    Zinedine Ferhat Le Havre Algeria Midfielder 01-Mar-93 25
    Robert Navarro Monaco Spain Midfielder 12-Apr-02 16
    Wilson Isidor Monaco France Midfielder 27-Aug-00 18
    Sofiane Diop Monaco France Midfielder 09-Jun-00 18
    Jonathan Panzo Monaco England Defender 25-Oct-00 18
    Ihsan Sacko Nice France Midfielder 19-Jul-97 21
    Tom Barkhuizen PNE England Forward 04-Jul-93 25
    Saul Berjon Real Oviedo Spain Winger 24-May-86 32
    Abdulkadir Omur Trabsonspor Turkey Midfielder 25-Jun-99 19

• @Agatello PS: Love reading your IPO reviews, keep it up!!!

• @Bernie-Madoff I'd also add Ben Wilmot (18 year old CB @ Watford) to that list. He should get some Premier League game time this season.

• @Bernie-Madoff Cheers mate.

Wow that list is well researched. I think the one that jumps out at me is Musa Barrow as I noticed him last season.

I think we "should" see an influx from the 15 or so promoted teams first with a sprinkling of youth prospects breaking through in the EPL. (maybe the likes of Luke Amos and Oliver Skipp from Spurs - but that's only cos I've been following our pre-season).

I created a list of goalscoring defenders from the top 5 leagues not so long ago and there were roughly 5 or 6 on that list that hadn't been IPO'd yet either.

In my opinion they should thrash through the promoted sides at say 20 a day and then revert back to 5 every Friday for the youngsters breaking through or hyped up in the news.

Who's the star man from that list mate?

• @Agatello said in New IPOs?:

@Bernie-Madoff Cheers mate.

Wow that list is well researched. I think the one that jumps out at me is Musa Barrow as I noticed him last season.

I think we "should" see an influx from the 15 or so promoted teams first with a sprinkling of youth prospects breaking through in the EPL. (maybe the likes of Luke Amos and Oliver Skipp from Spurs - but that's only cos I've been following our pre-season).

I created a list of goalscoring defenders from the top 5 leagues not so long ago and there were roughly 5 or 6 on that list that hadn't been IPO'd yet either.

In my opinion they should thrash through the promoted sides at say 20 a day and then revert back to 5 every Friday for the youngsters breaking through or hyped up in the news.

Who's the star man from that list mate?

Agree with the Friday thing .... make Friday IPO day so people no where they are and have all release at the same time so people have more chance of getting the one they target at a sensible price.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.