Fastest footballer in the world

• Luis advincula has just signed for Rayo vallocano in la liga,at 36p with a 1p spread sure there’s money to be made here,he looked very good at the World Cup as well

• Very cheap for a La Liga forward.
    With his pace there's a good chance he will grab a few goals.

Low risk high reward this one.

I'm in.

Can't go wrong with a 1p spread

• I've being holding him since the World Cup as he had a decent tournament and was convinced someone would pick him up at some point.

Shame it's not a bigger fish but it only takes one decent season before the big boys take an interest.

I think Andre Carrillo might get snapped up too and hopefully on a better deal than a loan to Watford!

• Listed as a defender on here??

I thought he was a winger.

• @Agatello

Easy tiger..

• @Comrade Defo a right sided full or wing back from what I've seen (admittedly I don't watch Mexican football :-) )

Ha @Happy-Hornet it was the loan element rather than the team I was referring to... Honest Guv! ;-) any rumours of trying to buy him or didn't he do enough to warrant it?? He's still at Benfica isn't he??

• @Agatello

Quick, tidy player and I liked him, correct though looks like he has moved on from Watford as a loan. Seems like he has signed for money - Al-Hital Riyadh for a year..

• @Happy-Hornet yeah I read that but didn't think it was nailed on, might as well ship him on now.

I noticed El Kaabi got the big move I was predicting... just a shame it's to Hebei China Fortune or whatever they're called :-(

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.