Adama

• Any Wolves fans thoughts on how might Adama fit into your team if the transfer works out?

He looks like he is lighting quick but a bit of a rough diamond.

• @Richg would be a good buy if manager can work with him. I’ve watched him week in week out with boro and as frustrating as he can be at times he shows some good glimpse of quality and will always get you off ya seat when he has possession. I’d be gutted to see him go but he is a good potential player in the making with the right coaching.

• I would echo what Danny has said. I’ve got a season ticket at Boro and he has come on leaps and bounds over the last couple of years. He goes past defenders with ease and can now cross and finish too. Still got lots of scope for development under the right manager and could be special. Do players get PB points for completed dribbles? If so he’s good for a few points every game there. He dislocated his shoulder in a friendly last week but haven’t heard much on how he’s recovering. Latest on his transfer is that Wolves don’t you want to pay the £18 million release clause and they have had a lower bid rejected already. I’m afraid he’ll still go though

• Cheers for your thoughts both. As a NUFC fan I wouldn't mind seeing him in black and white.

He does seem to have something about him. I think he is in the same mould of players that pick up PB. If he developed a better end product he would be premiership quality from what I see.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.