Has everyone had their accounts sorted since the glitch?

• I had a sell order of approx 48 SMS's completed while I was asleep during the disruption but nothing in the account the next day.
    I have sent two messages on Sunday and early this morning and still have not received any acknowledgement.

I deal with normal shares too and receive an acknowledgment pretty quickly and within 24 hours of any issue, just like Wiliam Hill would have done in my acca days.
    I don't even care if the problem takes all week to resolve before I am funded. I won't even complain that I cannot reinvest the £160-170 and I am losing out on potential profits.
    Small things like an acknowledgement go a long way especially where some people on here have invested everything and myself thousands.

• Hi I’m still waiting on them acknowledging me also. It’s a tad annoying.

• I'm waiting on my Timothy weah to be sorted. Still nothing. Haven't contacted them. I'm assuming they must know the effected accounts/transactions.

• Just had an email confirming mine's been sorted (and having checked my account it's fine). They've also included a goodwill payment which was a nice touch - just glad it's resolved & hopefully they've done stuff in the background to prevent it happening again...

• Hi Guy's
    Didn't get an email back but happy I have received the money and probably £20 extra. Can't complain and hopefully everyone is resolved soon also.

Cheers FI for the extra cash which wasn't expected.

• Nope, still waiting and currently my portfolio/balance is about £1400 out

• Im still waiting but good to know people have received a good will gesture.It put a bit of a sour note on what was a great week or so,with the bristol sponsorship and Motson news,but better to happen now rather than when the ads kick in.

• Nope I’m still waiting hopefully it won’t be to long now

• Also not sorted out. £400 in Weah and no acknowledgement after 2 emails. not happy but out of my hands.

• Still waiting too, but from the sounds of things they seem to be working through a big list - agree that some form of email acknowledgement would be nice

• Purchases 60 futures on Kieran Trippier a week ago and they still aren’t showing in my portfolio. Has anyone got the contact number for football index? They haven’t responded to my emails to tell me what is happening.

• Purchased shares in mina yesterday and he isnt showing in my porfolio. Problem doesnt seem to be fixed yet. Bit disappointing but il keep the faith

• I've sold quite a few shares at a profit today and reinvested most of the funds and my portfolio cost has actually gone down, is anyone else having similar issues?

• @Wolves_Ay_We said in Has everyone had their accounts sorted since the glitch?:

I've sold quite a few shares at a profit today and reinvested most of the funds and my portfolio cost has actually gone down, is anyone else having similar issues?

Just looking at my transaction history, it seems I've purchased 300 shares in Aleix Vidal but only 200 are showing on my portfolio, I'm less worried now that I know what the actual issue is, as I have faith that they will sort it, it was just driving me mad knowing that my balance was lower than it should be but I couldn't pin point why!

• Missing 100 from bonus and about 100 from plsyers not showing like Maguire (Fri 03/08/18 - 09:01:38PurchasedHarry Maguire30-£77.70). A bit worrying.

• Not gonna lie. I’m getting frustrated with this glitch issue now. I’ve waited patiently, not contacting CS, reading twitter updates etc. But It’s been over a week now and my account still hasn’t been corrected. We’re not talking pennies I have 94 futures in ronaldo missing and 42 in Messi & 240 extra Asensio and with those taken into account my balance is out by about £1200.
    The thing is I don’t know if my Ronaldo’s & Messi sold at the price they were last week or if there just missing from my portfolio. I be pretty pissed If they say all my R & M sold last week at low and then take away the 240 Asensio which have rocketed in that time, whilst leaving me £1200 short of funds I could have reinvested during the rise in the last week.
    Also the Messi’s that did sell all sold at 9.86 but looking at his graph he didn’t go below £9,94.
    In hindsight wrong decision to sell but not knowing where I stand on these over a week on is quite frankly unacceptable.
    I love the platform which has made me good returns in the 4 months and I appreciate the efforts FI have done to solve the problem but seemingly being one of the last accounts to be corrected, this glitch is seriously wavering my confidence in the platform, and got me asking what if it happens again?.
    I just hope they come good, ideally tomorrow.

• I can't believe that everyone is so relaxed about what is to me, a major failure and the completely unprofessional response. In no other field would it be acceptable for a company to only issue a statement via Twitter and to take an absolute age to rectify the problem

My fear, is that the reason why FI haven't contacted every customer is that they still don't know who has been affected - what other reason can there be for why they haven't been in touch personally it's been over a week?

If this was to happen to a bank everyone would have withdrawn their cash by now and the company would be bankrupt. If it was to happen on any other trading platform, trading would be suspended until the problem was fixed but that would cause panic in the market.

I really think it is time for a proper response from FI. They need to tell us what they are doing.

• Agree with the last statement.

If people were losing money, then all faith would be lost.

I'm only out by a few £££, but not very professional!

• Another day of radio silience from Football Index, 9 days still no email or money back!!

We have been told at least twice that the issue should be resolved by x date, and still I wait!

I really don’t care waiting but the not knowing is killing me. Also everybody praising there communication on Twitter, limited updated nobody replying to email or phone calls.

I love FI and would cut them slack as I guess it’s a big issue but just tell us something !!!!

• @SW-FI said in Has everyone had their accounts sorted since the glitch?:

Another day of radio silience from Football Index, 9 days still no email or money back!!

We have been told at least twice that the issue should be resolved by x date, and still I wait!

I really don’t care waiting but the not knowing is killing me. Also everybody praising there communication on Twitter, limited updated nobody replying to email or phone calls.

I love FI and would cut them slack as I guess it’s a big issue but just tell us something !!!!

I think part of the reason that people are praising them (for the most part) on twitter, is the fact that there is a big advertising push coming up and they want to keep the negativity to a minimum to avoid detracting new investors.

It's not great though, I'm still missing shares, it's only about £80 quids worth and a tiny percentage of my portfolio, but its a pretty poor show the lack of communication on this

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.