What type of game time do you think Demarai Gray is getting this year?

• No Mahrez and Puel looks keen. Worth a PB here and there but I don't know if he'll play enough..

• I nearly went for him a few weeks back, I think he will see more time than last year but not convinved he will be a starter, Pjaca is a better shout IMO, likely to start if his loan to Fiorentina goes ahead

• He's a decent buy in my opinion, he's played the friendly games so far and looks decent, don't forget he's an England u21 international so could easily step up to the first team at some point.

I think he will play this year and can bag a goal or two.

Also Hamza Choudhury from Leicester is another great cheap purchase, again a bright future and played all the friendly games so far.

Oh and yes, I hold both!

• Watched Choudhary in a couple of cup games last year and he's tidy. If he finds an end product he could be really good.
    And if Leicester stay 442 this could be a massive year for Gray, I think anyway

• I am a lifelong Leicester supporter I think Hamza won’t play first team much this season, next season maybe he’s very good but not yet ready for a lot of first team games at the level we want to get to. Gray I think will play a lot, Puel likes him and he’s very talented and fits in well to the team as he has shown, Maddison a good signing think he’ll play a lot too. Then a lot of others to offload, looks like Slimani is out on loan already, not sure what they’ll do with Iheanacho. Anyway have Home off on a tangent, just IMO not yet the time for Hamza.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.