Performance Buzz

• Good morning all,

I hope everyone is well.

Is the performance buzz for each of the five leagues and CL/EL?
    For example, all leagues are playing on Monday. There will be five top forwards in total and therefore, five forwards will each receive a PB.

Or is it the best player at their position across all five leagues?
    Same example as above but CHO (believe the hype) wins best forward and therefore, only he gets a PB. Only one PB for the forwards is awarded across all five leagues.

I may have overlooked this somewhere but cannot find anything.... this isn’t clear.:
    https://trade.footballindex.co.uk/pbguide/

I am new here so it will affect my investment strategy.
    Found about it being a bristol rovers fan :)

Many thanks,

Andy

• Top forward, top midfield, top defender and star player (person with the highest score from the 3 catafories)... 1 for each across all the games for that day... payouts are dependant on how many games are on that particular day, there is a poster knocking about somewhere with the payout amounts explained, ill try and find it.
    Hope this helps

• I cant copy the pic onto here for some reason, if your on twitter search @theFIinvestor... hes got the useful pics pinned to the top of his page.

• Thank you - That’s really helpful.

I did think that it would be too lucrative if dividends were paid for every league but having seen some of the ROI numbers, I wanted to make sure!

That’s why people are so high on Neymar then? Young, weaker league than most, PSG powerhouse etc.

Have a good day,

Andy

• Yeah thats my reason for sticking with neymar, media love him and also plays in a poor league so wins PB regular.. suppose thats why he is the price he is haha

• This post is deleted!

• Great you joined up through the Bristol Rovers shirt deal - maybe we'll see a wave of fans joining !

• @Indexical

Indeed :)

The people that I have spoken to are not aware of the platform.
    I think any advertising will be huge.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.