Lets do some science

• Ok guys to try and guage how many active index users there are can you post the following 3 numbers below

Month/year you joined
    Dividends received
    Current portfolio value

This will allow me to calculate the average dividends per user month and help us build a picture of active users based on other metrics FI have provided

• Month/year you joined - Jan 18
    Dividends received - £222
    Current portfolio value - £2868

• sept 2017
    Divis 2463
    Port 23,214

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Feb 2017
    £446
    £6266

• I'm not really sure how this data would give you anything tangible to work with?

I could have a £9 portfolio of 1 Ronaldo that would have paid more dividends than a £1m portfolio of, let's say, Milners....

• Why is Milner always the example used in this situation 😂

• May 18
    £60.03
    £1940.08

• @MrYaio hi, if you dont mind could you tell me how much did you invest and whats your profit in percentages?

• @Ricky

I loved it this morning when I woke up to find Milner sitting top of the MB screen, even it was short lived 😝

• @MrYaio decent , well done !

• @MrYaio one more mate...I've similar portfolio value (invested little bit more) but I'm here just 9 weeks so not bad IMO(nearly 20% up-no players above 2£ ). But I would ask you about your players you've cos i dont have dividends at all (i know that was no league just WC). And my question is have you got mix of players for PB/MB and youngs or just for PB/MB? I'm not sure if its good idea spend ££ for top players for PB/MB with small portfolio like ours?!

• @Mundek my portfolio is now set for PB and MB is a bonus. I have a complete mixture of players and have between 15 and 30 shares max in each player. I have some big hitters like, Messi, Ronaldo, Pogba. The youngsters I have are all in PB leagues and I believe have the chance to win PB this season. With the Index flying at the moment my max cash out is now 42%. Sounds like you are doing well.

• @MrYaio thnx and well done for you too ;] so how many futures and players you've all together mate cos i've over 3k in 50 players and not sure if its good idea-young cheap x100 or x50 shares and established players 2£ish x 10 -x50 !and no players above 2£ ...not sure if I'll get many dividends this season but I'm not bother about it :/

• Aug 2017
    Dividends £1120
    Portfolio £14937
    ROI 49%

• @Mundek I have 50 players too. 16 Defenders, Midfielders and Forwards. 2 players for transfer to be sold this week. I have used Noirx4's data to pick most of my players. But some are youth I have found when researching when I started, such as Fabian Ruiz, Nkunku, Le Celso and Augustin. My aim is to try for 3% dividend return a month. A lot of the PB potentials for this season i have gone for were under £2.50 and they have increased a lot on recent weeks. I won't sell them though and will evaluate them again in 3 months.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.