Mount

• Surely if mount has a game similar to CHO he will rise big time?

• @NewUser4641

Hiya,

I've got a lot invested in mount.

CHO has gone up a lot as he plays for a Premier League team and therefore, can get dividends. Although he is unlikely to get many PL minutes (this is up for debate), he is likely to play a lot in the Europa League. This also provides dividends.

This is factored into the price.

Mount has a similar talent and ceiling but will get no dividends this year. Of course, he may do so next year :)

That being said, another bandwagon could start. There is only one game tonight. Is it on TV? A start would be a huge start....

Hope that helps.

• CHO is an exciting attacker which do well on the index. Prem and European football potential.

Mount - decent midfielder in the championship.

That’s my sum up of the situation.

Don’t except a big rise.

• I held Mount at £1.40 first and then sold him at £1.95. Whilst he's at Derby I'm not expecting much of a rise. If he had stayed at Chelsea then I may have said he could go up the same as CHO. I said about a month ago I thought he could go up to £4 in 6 months and people slated me badly for it. Because he is at Derby I don't think he'll go up but if he stayed at Chelsea he may have had a similar rise to CHO and I may have been right.

• Looking at Ryan Sessingion last season dividends isn’t the be all and end all for player rises, if he perform he will rise. I also reckon he may get called up to England squads as Southgate tries to intergrate youth.
    Watch this space

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.