Players on your Watchlist

• PSG v Monaco today in French Super Cup hope to see Nkunku & Guebbels play.
    Must have half the Lyon young players tagged
    Don't shoot me but Townsend at Palace if Zaha leaves could be good value
    Salzburg have 3 games in 8 days inc a CL qualifier next Weds, I have Wolf, Haidara & Dabbur on my watchlist. The latter 26yrs old, Austrian League top goalscorer. Linked to Portugal, Seria A & even Stoke in the past. Scored hattrick in final pre season game

Who are you watching ready for the new season?

• Still watching doucoure. I know he's just signed a new contract but they mean nothing now except keeping the player worth more money the longer his contract is. I definitely seeing him moving in next 2 years. Cracking player. Too big for Watford

• @Porkisgood

Easy tiger... Doicoure a good player yes, although from what l have read and seen won’t be leaving this year. Agree though if he has a storming year big money move next Summer could happen.
    Richarlison for £44million was good business, £60million for Doocoure next Summer works and then a Chalobah can take his place and the following Summer we sell him for £80million then come 2020 Deulofeu gets a big money move.
    Then maybe Watford can compete against the big clubs with the unfair financial fair play rules that exist...

• Easy tiger Watford might not be in the premier after this season 😂

• Don't see Watford scoring enough. But the same can be said for Huddersfield, Cardiff, Brighton and Southampton.
    Whichever one of those does really bad and brings in Sam Allardyce before Christmas will stay up, the rest are doomed!

• I must be physic, Nkunku top Squad riser today & Dabbur made the trending list! Time to stop watching & buy

Doucoure is on my watch list but once Richarlson sold I thought his price would stall. I'd probably get on in the new year ready for a summer move

• Rayan Cherki....he's not on FI yet....but he's definitely one for the future!!

• Adalberto Penaranda could be a bargain at 78p, was tipped enthusiastically and almost aggressively by a friend.

Demarai Gray I have a couple if shares in but more from an England perspective I want him to excel and think he will now Mahrez has gone.

Waiting.for Cyrus Christie to be added to FI. He is replacing Ryan Fredericks at rightback for fulham and I think he won't be as good at first - massive boots to fill - but will get better and better.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.