1£-3£

• Hi All,
    I just added another 300£ and I will add max 3players (not from cheap players list) 50-100 sheres each 🤔 I would like ask you about it, any suggestions, recommendations etc... Thnx a lot

• @Mundek 20 shares each. Pogba ,Sanchez & Griezmann

• @Mundek Rebic , Shaqiri

• @Mundek Pogba, Neymar & Salah

• Cutrone
    Giovanni simeone

• Doucoure
    Kepa Arrizabalaga
    Sanchez

• Instead of just listing players names like you are playing a game of culverhouse it would be more sensible to try and give rational reasons for why these are the best picks.

• Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
    South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
    Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television, North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe

• @mike778 i thought the name speaks for itself

• Tim Weah 166p PSG Great young striker 19, looked good pre season & scored in French Super Cup v Monaco – should Neymar be rested, suspended or injured this lad will score goals & potential future super star.

Radamel Falcao 146p Monaco established proven goalscorer at 2nd best team in France in an otherwise poor league, has CL to look forward to & will be guaranteed starts if fully fit.

Sandro Wagner 77p Bayern Munich, proven goalscorer (4/10 Hoffenheim, 8/14 Bayern Munich) still behind Lewandowski (if he stays) but THE dominant team in Germany + CL & REALLY CHEAP.

• @Kev-R 1£-3£ max like in topic but thnx 👍

• @HappyLarry59855 1£-3£ like in topic... but thnx 👍

• Renato Sanchez with Vidal gone there's an open spot it for grabs, cheap due to a poor loan season but has had a good presesion. Demari grey is ready to leap to first team action with marez gone there's a spot open. Breel embolo is cheap due to injury last season but won't stay that way for long bags of potential and is gonna tear it up in that league.

• It's almost impossible to answer without knowing what your trading strategy is...

If you're after guaranteed Dividends over the season then players like Ramos, Otamendi and Kolarov would be solid bets (Defenders are your best bet on this because they generally all fall under the £3 mark - the most reliable mids n fwds for Dividends are generally £4+)

If you're just after Capital Appreciation then you'll get hundreds of suggestions of which I'd generally ignore the masses of No 9's people push fwd.

If you're after a mix of the above with a logical thought process you could look at the likes of Atalanta's Gomez and Illicic, Europa League qualified, love to get on the ball, score goals and capable of big scores. I only currently have one of those two so not plugging my own stock. If you're not put off by the elder players you'll probably find Iago Aspas is a very solid bet but there's so many its hard to just pick 3.

• Ryan Fredericks is 82p without a premier league game under his belt yet, he will rocket.

Demarai Gray is about to have a breakthrough year and at £1.44 is a bargain and could provide dividends.

And Ronaldo and Pogba are must haves!

• Harry winks and Ross Barkley

• @NewUser159387 thnx mate for that kind of answer I was waiting for 👍

• @HappyLarry59855 anyway... after you mate I expected some examples of young but cheap players 🤔

• @Agatello my point was not writing anything about strategy, goals etc... I Asked just to name max 3 players 1£-3£ and why you recommend them! That's it... And after that pick up RIGHT for me 👍

• Amine Harit. Best young player in Bundesliga last season. Pretty cheap at the moment due to possible court case but I read he may be settling it outside of court. I have 16 shares in him but would buy more if I could.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.