FI Survey

• Im going to make a FI survey. Multiple choice, with ranges for most data. It seems lots of people would like some data from the index regarding other players.

Questions I have in mind.

When did you join
    Total portfolio balance
    Average invested per month
    Style of investment. (Flipping, divenend, long term hold, mixed, ect)
    Dividend returns
    Total returns as a percentage of portfolio
    Expected duration for your investment. Eg, 1 - 2 years, 2 - 3 years, 4 - 6 years, 10 years +

I will make it a anonymous survey. Which will leave it open to manipulation, but anyone putting false data like 10000% returns would show as a huge outlier and I would exclude from the data analysis.

I'll probably get round to making it on the weekend. In the mean time is there any other question that people feel would be relevant?

• @Misto
    82.000 GBP
    800 GBP
    Long term
    Quite a lot :-)
    240%

• @NewUser38991 Thanks for the reply but I'm not after the data yet. I'll make a proper online survey for everyone to fill out that will compile the data it's self. Then I'll write a data analysis based on the results. This post is more about finding the kind of data people would like to know.

• Expected duration for your investment. Eg, 1 - 2 years, 2 - 3 years, 4 - 6 years, 10 years +

• @metropolis Good idea I've added it to the opening post.

• Do you need amount of cash investment, portfolio value alone will be higher due to reinvestment?

• @Ringers I could do. We already have total value of portfolio and total returns as a percentage.

So if we wanted you would work out a rough total capital investment from that. If you would like a simple "I've put of this much cash out my bank account" stat I could add it, if you think it's useful or something that you would find intesting.

• I charge 30.00 for surveys. Let me know

• @Porkisgood said in FI Survey:

I charge 30.00 for surveys. Let me know

I charge 29.99 for back-rubs. Let me know

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.