I love football index but starting to get frustrated

• So has anyone else had the problem buying a player last week and the money coming out your account?? But no player added to your portfolio , I've enabled football index twice no response , please is there someone out there that can help me ..... like seriously thinking of jumping out my window if this doesn't get sorted soon ....

• @NewUser145896 Are you on twitter? Worth following FI there if so. They've acknowledged there's a problem they're working to correct. In most cases it seems to have been resolved already, but there are others in your situation who are also (understandably) worried and annoyed. Give it a bit more time and it should all get sorted out.

• Hope your right it's well frustrating over a weeks along time especially with no response

• Same happened to me, I bought 100 shares worth about 80 quid that never got added to my portfolio, it's only a small percentage of my portfolio so it's not particularly affecting my trading, but the lack of communication is starting to wear a bit thin now

• I agree, all it would take is a tweet to say we are still processing issue and I would be happy!

• @SW-FI
    I’ve seen numerous tweets for this. They’re not gonna do one every day, they’ve said it’s a big issue and they’re trying to sort it. All I’d suggest is seeing if there’s a way to confirm that you’re ‘on the list’ of people to sort? So if they say “yes you are on our system and we are aware of your personal issues ‘insert name here’” then at least that’d give a bit of confidence for you personally

• Same glitches as FIFA!

• @FranklynMary said in I love football index but starting to get frustrated:

@SW-FI
    I’ve seen numerous tweets for this. They’re not gonna do one every day, they’ve said it’s a big issue and they’re trying to sort it. All I’d suggest is seeing if there’s a way to confirm that you’re ‘on the list’ of people to sort? So if they say “yes you are on our system and we are aware of your personal issues ‘insert name here’” then at least that’d give a bit of confidence for you personally

I think that's now the issue, we're not even getting confirmation that they are aware of us individually.

To be honest, I have faith in them, because they do always resolve the issues sooner or later, it's just dragging on a bit now

• On the other hand I didn't have clue I was missing a few players I must have bought with loose change but got an email telling me it was fixed and a sorry! It was only a few quid but still as an unaware customer I thought that was very good.
    Can totally understand frustrating in communication as I don't use Twitter and tend to find more out on here. Blanket email would have done maybe?

• No need to worry you're not the only one... I'm sure they have receive an influx of emails and calls. I would wait until tomorrow when everyone receives their bonus then haggle them.

• @NewUser145896 MikeB_FI tweeted following today to a very similar question,: “Hi there yes, vast majority now sorted. There are some more complicated ones which we're still working through though. Please contact @FootballIndexCS if you're still not sorted. Thanks for your patience.“

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.