ANDROID APP IS HERE

• Android app is now available for all!!! Guys, do you like it? I use IOS.... Perfect timing FI!!! With the sky ads starting within the next few days, there is only one way and thats up!!! Some weeks ago, i said the Footie will be at 30.000 till the beginning of the PL season, it seems i was right once again:-)

• My phone isnt compatible. Great start

• Cant see the app on the play store. Is this another rumour about the android app?

• @Porkisgood ah right I had same issue thought it was just me I have a HTC One m8 so not like it's that old.....

• @Harmonica it doesn't show if your phone is incompatible which seems to be 90% of Android phones lol.

• im also getting the "isn't compatible" error. do we know what the base requirements are though?

• @Don-keyballs i have the same phone and it's coming up incompatible too

• I've got a Huawei P8 and not compatible although not updated phone as updates generally kancker phones.

Would be useful to know what version you need. Bit of a brain fart to spend a lot of money developing it, if a lot of android phones aren't compatible. Most apps have a relatively low base level req.

• Downloaded onto my Lenovo tablet and unable to load at the moment ?

• @mike778 Huawei P9, same problem. But Huawei is a funny one, because it's Chinese it's illegal in some countries because the Chinese could be listening to us!

Not that the US would ever do that with Apple...

Maybe it's a Huawei thing, maybe it's poor preparation.

• Can't find the app. Seems not to be available in Sweden

• @Lukeroro said in ANDROID APP IS HERE:

@mike778 Huawei P9, same problem. But Huawei is a funny one, because it's Chinese it's illegal in some countries because the Chinese could be listening to us!

Not that the US would ever do that with Apple...

Maybe it's a Huawei thing, maybe it's poor preparation.

Checked on desktop and its supposed to be min version 5 which my huawei p8 has got. Has anyone else got a p8 upgraded to android v6. Normally avoid updates as phone never the same.

Shouldnt make any difference that it is chinese. You can get betfair and other betting apps on it. Might contact cs if I remember.

Actually got a huawei tablet as well so might see if it works on that.

• @Lukeroro I have a Chinese phone (oneplus 5t) and the app is fine.

Also I like knowing the Chinese will be listening to my work conversations. If I have to talk about boring things at least someone is listening. Especially the conference calls!

• My girlfriend is Chinese and puts everything on WeChat so I'm quite comfortable with the fact that our entire life is being circulated around the Chinese government for discussion. Using a Huawei isn't going to give them anything else to chew on.

Bit annoying about the app though.

• Yeah, the guy in Carphone Warehouse told me that's why they're cheaper than Samsung. Found it hilarious!
    But yeah, whatever the reason, frustrating.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.