Radford Vs demari grey

• Just a thought watching last night's game do people believe rashford to be a better player than grey. Im just comparing the difference in price I would say grey was the better player and at 1,70 then you look at rashford at over £4.00 what's people's thoughts on who's the better buy. As I'm fairly new to this and it seems to me that Grey's undrrpdiced or rashford over priced.

• Rashford could well drop to £3 20 ish when he is shunted out on the wing and only playing 60 mins or coming on as sub but he has United buzz appeal.

Gray would be a shout for PB over Rashford though at that price.

• Demari grey was the better player last night out of the two.Rashford is overpriced and overhyped.Looking at Timothy Weah for example,he already looks streets ahead of rashford.All rashfords price is based around playing for man utd not his ability.The more games Grey gets the better this kid will be.

• I dumped my Rashford futures after last nights petformance, i don't usualy make rash decisions because of one match but he was completely bullied out of the game and i could'nt justify holding him at just £1 less than the likes of De Bruyne, when Lukaku comes back he will find himself having to fight his way into a very talented midfield.

• Gray is going to be called up for England in the future without question he’s got real raw talent and with mahrez gone it’s a great opportunity for him. Look at prices of other English talent, his price will keep rising.

• When you’re new to Football Index, its really important to recognise that player prices are not a ranking of how talented one player is compared to another.

Prices are determined by the market based on the prospect of dividend returns. Gray might be much more talented than Rashford, but if he plays for a less prestigious and less successful club then it means he’s less likely to win dividends. The wisdom of the market is based on prospective dividend performance, which is not the same as the raw ability of the player.

• @Chewbacker said in Radford Vs demari grey:

Demari grey was the better player last night out of the two.Rashford is overpriced and overhyped.Looking at Timothy Weah for example,he already looks streets ahead of rashford.All rashfords price is based around playing for man utd not his ability.The more games Grey gets the better this kid will be.

True but in terms of media - being English and playing for United are worth a massive amount media wise.

Rashford is over-valued but probably less so than a lot of the other young English players. I think if he dropped closer to £3 I'd be buying but he is likely to drop when he loses his CF spot so not yet.

• I've held gray a couple if times when he was a lot cheaper and his buzz scores are rubbish.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.