Karim Benzema

• just wondering what people’s opinions are on Benzema. With ronaldo away, surely he’ll be relied upon to score more goals & I fancy him to do well PB wise.
    still unsure whether he’s good value at £1.80 since he’s not getting any younger but just wondering what other people think? cheers.

• I wouldn't buy him , as you say he's getting on and I think his best days are over you'd be better off investing in a up and coming youngster

• He would be a decent gamble, if he scored 2 goals in the first game he would jump quite a bit I reckon, but that’s an if.

Also we dont know how madrid are going to set up yet.

• Based on what Lopetegui has said in the media I think Bale will be the main man and may even play as the most advanced centre forward. Seems traders have taken note, as his price has soared to £7.22.

• I was very surprised by his price when I checked 2 weeks ago so I just bought 200. He will surely be banging in more goals this season as The Assassin is now at Juve.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.