Firminho or Silva?

• Firminho 4.03
    Bernardo silva 3.03

Yes one is forward one is a midfield but Silva is far better and scores more goals.
    Hes very underpriced.

• Neither is fit to lace Artem Dzyuba's boots!

• @ocs123 said in Firminho or Silva?:

Neither is fit to lace Artem Dzyuba's boots!

Lol

• @Porkisgood Bobby is a much better player!!! No way silva will outscore him, that said I have them both (bobby from well back and silva quite recently at, less than £2, before his price rocketed) and have made a tidy profit on both

• Silva. All day long. Both have major competition in their own teams for PBs bit Silva has so much growth potential.

• Firminho is a first choice striker for Liverpool - more likely to score goals and therefore get media buzz although his performance scores are surprisingly poor.

Bernardo is a rotational midfielder so he is less likely to score and get media. His performance buzz scores are poor - think he was mentioned in the FIT blog. On top of that, the competition for game time let alone buzz at City is intense so he doesn't look a great buy.

I don't think either of them justify their price really at the moment. I did own Firminho at about £2.50 but he isn't worth it now. If I was buying one of them it would be Firminho.

• @9stevo said in Firminho or Silva?:

@Porkisgood Bobby is a much better player!!! No way silva will outscore him, that said I have them both (bobby from well back and silva quite recently at, less than £2, before his price rocketed) and have made a tidy profit on both

I genuinely think silva will outscore firminho. Silva is so under rated.

• @mike778 said in Firminho or Silva?:

Firminho is a first choice striker for Liverpool - more likely to score goals and therefore get media buzz although his performance scores are surprisingly poor.

Bernardo is a rotational midfielder so he is less likely to score and get media. His performance buzz scores are poor - think he was mentioned in the FIT blog. On top of that, the competition for game time let alone buzz at City is intense so he doesn't look a great buy.

I don't think either of them justify their price really at the moment. I did own Firminho at about £2.50 but he isn't worth it now. If I was buying one of them it would be Firminho.

Rotational midfielder but plays a lot and scores a lot

• Guess i was right about silva

• @Porkisgood Great work predicting KDB doing his knee ligament. What signs did you see that allowed you to predict that?

• Saw him wobbling a bit last week

• Dry your eyes mate 😂😂

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.