Potential Bargain?

• Hi. Have just sold a few players to free up some cash, and looking at who to invest. Looking at Son Heung Min at Spurs. He hasnt seen the big increases most players have seen over the last few weeks, as he is away at The Asian Games. However, he will be back in 2 months and will feature for Spurs. He had a great season last year, and i believe his PB scores were good last season when he played. Also if Kane gets injured, he could be Spurs "go to" striker.
    might take 6 weeks but thinking there is a high chance there will be a surge on him when he comes back. at £2.17 seems a good price, ecspecially considering the rises the last few weeks.
    Whats everyones thoughts?

• @NewUser115892

Not for me. I like Son and he’s a good PB player but dont see him featuring enough this season. Hes absent for almost half the season. He’s at the Asian Games now and going to the Asian Continental Championship in early 2019 as well.

• Also, if Harry Kane plays, you need him to not score for Son to be in with a chance of PB

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.