Cristhian Stuani

• Came 5th (21) in la liga golden boot table behind Messi (34), Ronaldo (26), Suarez (25) and Aspas (22) but for some reason Aspas is £2:36 and Stuani is 85p. Besides the Spanish international squad, is there any reason why before I invest in Stuani for dividends tonight? Stuani is a year older and Girona aren't as big a team as Celta Vigo but I'm sure I'm missing something.

Replies before dividend deadline at 14:00 would be marvellous!!

• I reckon he's quite cheap compared to many other players on the game but tonight aside, has he ever looked like winning performance buzz? He doesn't start for his country and at 31, will never get ahead of Suarez and Cavani for Uruguay.

Are you only investing for tonight's games and then looking to get rid tomorrow?

• aspas top pb scores 245 224 207 204 201
    stuani top pb scores 158 128 127 121 110

that's the main reason. Aspas will be a strong contender to win pb, stuani will not be. And celta will get more win bonuses whereas girona won't. Plus like you say age is a factor. He will be 32 in a month and a half. The plus is he does have a track record and is priced low so even a little increase in pence makes a decent roi. Not one for me but will still probably rise a bit this season if he has a good game and the newbies jump on an get excited

• @Yellow cheers guys.

I invested for tonights game but I'm gonna try and watch it as a scouting mission and if he performs it's worth holding him I think. 21 goals in La Liga for Girona is nothing to be sniffed at.

• @Lukeroro said in Cristhian Stuani:

@Yellow cheers guys.

I invested for tonights game but I'm gonna try and watch it as a scouting mission and if he performs it's worth holding him I think. 21 goals in La Liga for Girona is nothing to be sniffed at.

It's a funny one because potential 20 league goal strikers will be considerably more expensive. Good luck with it. I hope he gets you some dividends (but not at the expense of Jose Campana tonight) 😁

• @Mr-Matt
    How did you find those top PB scores?

• @Yellow I'll keep an eye. I think the next two Fridays Real Sociedad have games so have already grabbed a couple of futures in Willian Jose and might pie off Stuani to fund more depending on tonight. If Jose has a massive game tomorrow then his price will rocket I think so all eyes on tonight!

• @FranklynMary footy index scout or football index edge.

• @Mr-Matt
    The two sites I’m not with :(

• Bailed and sold him off at half time for a few pennies profit. Looking at Bilbao players for the next two Mondays, very very winnable games. Not sure on Raul Garcia, Susaeta, Williams or Muniain.. any tips?!

• @Lukeroro I bought inaki Williams because he seems cheap anyway. I don't know about PB though.

• @FranklynMary you can identify them in my data set if you subscribe. Just go to master data tab and filter on player name and then select top 5 pb scores by filtering on that column

• @HappyLarry59855 Split between Inaki and Raul Garcia who is too cheap to ignore for potential PB.

• @Noirx4
    Oh Yeah? I'll give it a go!

• @FranklynMary ive also just added it as a feature on player detail tab so going forward it will be populated

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.