A matter of perspective

• So guys just something to consider when it comes to data products

Say you have a portfolio worth £100 now if you are signing up to my £1 data product you would be looking for it to generate 1% a month in dividends i would say so you are at least getting your money back on dividends.

If you have £1000 portfolio then you're talking 0.1% a month in dividends.

Any capital growth is a nice bonus (its difficult to attribute growth benefits to data products when the index is booming).

Over the past year i have been using this product to make my decisions and have had between 1 to 3.65% dividend returns per month with the average being 2% so even with £100 portfolio you should be seeing your subscription back in dividends over the year :).

Email noirx4@hotmail.com for a sample and more info.

• All credit to Noirx4 for the time & effort he has spent creating this fantastic data product which he is sharing with fellow traders at a very low price.

Its a very helpful tool to have at your disposal where you can look up current & past data which can help & guide you into making informed decisions on players.

A must have tool for traders especially the inexperienced traders.

If you have some knowledge of spreadsheets/formulas you can add to it or i'm sure Noirx4 could include if asked.

Why not give it a go, what have you to lose and if its not to your liking cancel the subscription.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.