Cheap prem forwards

• Having a browse and looked compared a few prices

J king 1.68
    Giroud 1.44
    Tosun 1.65
    Vardy 1.16
    Mitrovi 1.55
    Adama 1.55

I was surprised vardy was so low, never really looked at him before seems like a bit of value there, pretty sure he will start today against wolves.

• Jimenez at Wolwes is also very cheap at 1.27

• @NewUser60527 said in Cheap prem forwards:

Having a browse and looked compared a few prices

J king 1.68
    Giroud 1.44
    Tosun 1.65
    Vardy 1.16
    Mitrovi 1.55
    Adama 1.55

I was surprised vardy was so low, never really looked at him before seems like a bit of value there, pretty sure he will start today against wolves.

Vardy has a chequered past on FI so go gently on him. He has had a few big rises in the past and gets dumped at an alarming rate. He scores goals but hasn't thus far been very good at all for PB.

Of the above Josh King is probably best for PB, hence his price. Giroud has MB credentials when eligible and does ok for PB due to his link up play. Jimenez is an interesting one and will certainly keep rising from his 1.27ish price

• Look for cheaper alternatives from the other European leagues. I picked up Tim weah and nkunku @ psg for less than £2 a few weeks ago and now are both almost £1 up. Pulisic at Dortmund will rise. Try to do some research into teams that will win pb returns

• Ashley Barnes at 58p is surely a profit waiting to happen, especially if Burnley qualify for Europa.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.