Short term trading tips / strategies

• I just wanted to know if any experienced traders could share some short term trading strategies or tips? Daily flipping or 1-2 week trades?

• check the fixtures and get in early!! eg you might have left it a little late now for MNF but whilst Liverpool have a tricky tie at Palace, Valencia & Atletico trade blows and Athletic Bilbao have a tough start at home to Leganes, Atalanta are at home to Frosinone.. So flippers and pb buyers might be going for Papu Gomez, Zapata or de Roon? By getting in early their prices should rise throughout the day and some traders will flip even before or whilst the game is going on for a quick 0.20-0.30 per share? Make sure you don't leave it too late to cash in though as values will probably fall during the game too.. so timing is essential but you can make a quick profit with this approach. (This is far too risky for me though)

• Also it's better to target the lower priced players on the pb days for quick flips as your spread will be lower so lower risk to you!!

• Thanks guys, I'm going to give the day trading a go. Could anyone recommend a good resource for fixture planning? ideally a calendar with the ability to filter leagues?

• @RichardMS said in Short term trading tips / strategies:

Thanks guys, I'm going to give the day trading a go. Could anyone recommend a good resource for fixture planning? ideally a calendar with the ability to filter leagues?

Download Sofascore app and set the top 5 leagues, CL and EL as favourites.

When you click on the calendar to change the date of the fixtures you want to view, you'll now find that all days with PB games have a blue dot and all treble media days have no dots (careful on the CL and EL qualifiers).

From there you can look at each PB day and favourite any game you think gives the potential for a flip and if you put a widget on one of the home screens on your phone it will list all the games you've favourited.

That's pretty much the best process I've found and it works a treat. Let me know what you think if you give it a go!

• just looking forward Roma have a fixture on Monday and Friday next week so could be worth a punt on one or two of them!

• @Pierrey2129

Cheers, looks like just the sort of thing I was looking for!

Any other tips for short term trading? How early would you look to get on players? I was thinking of doing a week ahead and getting out on the day?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.