/where do you see FI in 2 years time?

• my guess would be to bought out by one of the major bookies? following the betfair route.

• Hopefully just a much larger version than it is now (with a few tweaks) . Perhaps 3 x size.

• @NewUser115892 Hopefully with 1+ million users and my portfolio 10x the current value.

• Must be successful in growing the active consumer base - in my opinion that is the goodwill value of FI and how the investors will exit and recoup investment +2x / 3x / 5 x investment..
    Therefore do the stuff they plan on doing:-

1. Much more mainstream marketing (tv/radio/press) and becoming a recognised brand within football and finance communities.
    2. Fixing small System glitches
    3. Expanding into further gambling friendly countries (Sweden as we know, Ireland, Canada)

Will they complete gamechanger and hit Asia region who are bonkers about football and betting. Therefore open operations up in region make FI available and bring in 000,000s users

I still think they grow and will get bought 3/5 years out of expansion happens and that will be by either gambling company with links (or want links) to Fantasy Football or Spread betting companies or social media (one of the big ones).

• The way it is you can use skill and knowledge and patience to profit. If a bookie takes it over i will pull my money because they are thieves

• I would like to know what price the highest player will be this time in 2 seasons. Who will be the first 20 quid player if there will be one or what the ceiling is for the price of a player. Imagine neymar or someone hitting 50 each then he does a cantona and retires

• @Porkisgood said in /where do you see FI in 2 years time?:

I would like to know what price the highest player will be this time in 2 seasons. Who will be the first 20 quid player if there will be one or what the ceiling is for the price of a player. Imagine neymar or someone hitting 50 each then he does a cantona and retires

Realistically, you should be expecting 10% return for a stable player and 25% return for someone more risky. So on that basis, £20 does seem a reasonable ceiling for a stable player likely to return £2 a year.

After that, there would need to be a dividend increase for players to justify their price. They wouldn't want players to get too expensive so would need to be in conjuction with a share split. I'm not sure if they want to go down that route though.

• @Porkisgood said in /where do you see FI in 2 years time?:

The way it is you can use skill and knowledge and patience to profit. If a bookie takes it over i will pull my money because they are thieves

Why ?

Bookies take their cut when you make a bet. FI take their cut when you sell a player. Its the same thing - if a bookie bought it then I doubt they would change much.

• @mike778 bookies limit and suspend successful punters and also arbers and match betters all the time. I could foresee a situation where those that are costing a lot more in dividends than they are gaining in commissions could have their accounts limited. But then such a move could destabalise the market so I don't know if they could successfully pull it off.

• @Mr-Matt bookies also try various tricks to get you to re bet. And will quickly change a system if people are regularly making profit.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.