N'Golo Kanté

• whats with the N'Golo Kanté rise? Absolutely gutted i dint buy more... that was the plan on pay day to hit him big... can anyone see him rising more surely his price should match jorginho? Its gonna be a tough decision on who to buy this pay check!

• if i had more money to put in right now (which annoyingly i havent) i would buy benjamin mendy. i already hold but want more. looks like he is going to make the man city left back position his own, and is posting good PB scores early doors.

• I was thinking about buying some futures of mendy today, but at £3.21 surely he’s already a little overpriced? Can we see defenders getting to £4-5 in the near future?

• kante playing a more attacking role under Sarri might be the cause? Not sure if he's already got his one for the season myself but looks to be getting in the box more and goals could contribute to dividends? Also would like to think a player of his level is getting the respect he deserves. He's certainly a player who when he leaves Chelsea it will be for a big deal to the La Liga giants or PSG?

• Kante has high PB average and should do very well, though I don't own him.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.