Alexis

• Starting to look cheap considering his Mb buzz record and at United, one of my longest holds.

• A lot of that MB was the result of his uncertain contract situation at Arsenal and subsequent move to Man City / Man Utd.

• I just dumped all of my Sanchez, no one is buying him and sadly he looks like he is on the way down.

I hate instant selling, hope I have made the right decision, now I have some cash burning a whole in my pocket so to speak!

• I dumped him too

• His age was the determining factor for me, playing card1 comment got into my head and then I realised he’s been dreadful for United so bit the bullet.

• I sold him off last week he’s pants

• @NewUser60527 Starting to look cheap considering his Mb buzz record

Surely that is just historic - looking forwards how is he even going to win MB at his own club with Pogba/Mourinho let alone FI overall? He's currently 536 & 17th most expensive player on the index - How is that even possible??

I am genuinely interested in why his holders/fans can see anything other than a fall in price going forward, for a nearly 30 year old, who isn't a guaranteed club starter (so PB opportunity will suffer) & has shown no sign of good form since signing an astronomical salary contract (so unlikely to get another big move)?

Surely there is a list as long as your arm of better value players with more chances of winning MB/PB &/or capital growth?

• @NewUser159387

Yes your right, i was wrong, probably the United fan in me being biased and hopeful.

The same thing will happen to other players though, just shows timing is critical on this platform.

• Keep selling him guys i get paid end of the month 👍

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.