selling (pending ) players

• when selling a player and it is pending ie still in sell queue , do i still get the increase or the decrease untill he is sold

• @NewUser84041 yes, you get whatever the price is when you reach the front of the queue and someone else buys. Less 2% commission of course.

• Be careful could go down

• You can set a reserve price but I've heard chat that it doesn't work?? Is this true?? If so surely football index should remove it as its extremely misleading!!!

• thanks people

• @9stevo said in selling (pending ) players:

You can set a reserve price but I've heard chat that it doesn't work?? Is this true?? If so surely football index should remove it as its extremely misleading!!!

Posted on this a week or so ago. Let me know if it doesn't make sense, I was struggling to articulate the process at the time. Reserve works as intended, most of the time

0_1534989876123_upload-7b6c4afd-aa71-4cd6-b6c0-8c948a0b685b

• @9stevo
    I've had players sell below the reserve price I set on a couple of occasions now.
    However, after contacting customer services on both occasions they calculated and refunded me the difference.
    I'm sure this will be one of the glitches that will be on the iron out list of FI and will get sorted out soon enough.
    Always worth contacting CS with any issues you have, give them the chance to put things right.

• @Pierrey2129 thanks buddy that makes sense but its still a glitch they need to sort out!!

• @9stevo said in selling (pending ) players:

@Pierrey2129 thanks buddy that makes sense but its still a glitch they need to sort out!!

By glitch do you mean that if you sell even one share above the reserve then the futures remain on the market with the reserve removed?

That's no glitch, thats the intention. Can't visualise it atm but I had a pretty good thought on why this is the only logical way to do it... it eludes me sorry. But if you have sold a share then you are by definition at the front of the queue so you can't complain too much, you are literally in the shop window at a price above your reserve, having benefited from the safety net of a reserve price. It's when he falls below reserve before you get to the front of the queue and it doesnt remove the reserve that is a piss take. But unfortunately without a screenshot to show that you reserved in the first place you have no proof...

So yeah, it does usually work as per the rules (if you can find them), but if you use it for gods sake take a screen shot and be prepared for the odd balls up.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.