boyata. hold or sell?



  • will him going to turkey have a negative effect on price? i was hoping he is going to spain but rumours saying he has rejected spain.

    thoughts?



  • I don't know the ins and outs of the transfer but moving to a non-pb league will almost certainly negatively effect his price



  • decided to sell now as had a pretty big stake in him. made a few quid but could have lost a fair bit. too risky for me.



  • @NewUser52765 said in boyata. hold or sell?:

    decided to sell now as had a pretty big stake in him. made a few quid but could have lost a fair bit. too risky for me.

    Absolutely, if risk outweighs reward I tend to take my money and run, profit is profit, so you should always be happy with that



  • He might be holding out for a Prem move in January, but risky to hold.
    Plus side is Belgium could have him as a long tern replacement for Kompany..


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.