James Ward-Prowse

• Fantastic passer of the ball, beginning to start scoring goals, only 24 and surely due a big move where he should be in the frame for PBs as he is box to box and involved in most of the action..
    Or I'm hopelessly ambitious on him, but isn't he a bargain at 81p?

• @Lukeroro Maybe Southampton are a big enough club already? Even Crystal Palace have Zaha, Benteke and Cabaye. West Ham have Wilshere and F. Anderson.

• @Lukeroro have to disagree. He’s been a Saints fringe player for a long time so would hardly say he’s due a big move.

• @GamblingMan I just think from young he was touted as a future England captain and although he's not fulfilling complete potential there is still a lot of room for improvement.

But you make a very valid point!

• I've held him for 2 years (albiet only 10 futures) and his price has moved by 5p, with no dividends, probably one to go on my wall of shame.

• I hold a few in him not many but I’m still hopeful he can get a decent run of games in a Southampton side I think will struggle for goals, can take a free kick aswell if I remember right? Watford I think put a late bid on him

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.