Clement Lenglet

• With the big recent rises in defenders I am surprised to see that Clement Lenglet has fallen in price today to just £1.36.

Barcelona put a huge minimum release fee on him after buying him from Seville this year and yes he may not be currently there 1st choice Centre Half but surely soon will be.

He is good on the ball, scores goals and only 23, I can see him being over £2 by Christmas as it will just take one good performance for people to sit up and take notice.

I have just made him one of my top 10 holdings on this price drop so I may be biased!!!

• @Fletch personally I agree but I don't own any and don't have any spare cash to buy currently.

I think a lot of people on here currently are only in it for the here and now and as he isn't playing he isn't seen as being worth it.

Ive made the majority of my money buying players a can see have great potential to grow in value and I see that with Lenglet personally.

• I own and am happy to sit and wait

• @PaulR
    Same here, great passer of the ball, will get his chances

• I'm happy to hold onto him, only a matter of time before he breaks into the first team. Thinking of topping up

• Who will he replace pique or umiti?

• @NewUser60527

Will be Pique's long term replacement - he is 32 this year and would allow Umiti to play with his international teammate.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.