ISCO or KROOS

• Going to buy 100 of one of them, opinions?

• @NewUser60527 Personally I think Kroos will score a better PB average and play more. Isco seems to come over around 70mins. That said he's definitely able to score 200+. I'd go Kroos, but it's your call dude.

• I guess that explains the massive drop then, only 2 games in lol

• Isco I mean. I know he posted some monster PB scores last season though, I am leaning towards him

• I've just got into kroos, had a couple of really high scores so far

• I'm holding both... Just couldn't bare to see the inevitable miss on PB divis - when seeing the one I choose finish second to his team mate!

Besides my personal FOMO issues - they are both class acts, and over the season, I am confident will both win Divis for PB.

• Definitely kroos for me his base pb is solid

• Yup, going on stats. Kroo’s average PB for the year is 134.6 and Isco’s only 94.6.

• Basically depends whether you're the kind of trader who prefers a midfielder with a solid PB average with few peaks and troughs or a lower average but greater chance of scoring a few goals to hit a high peak score.

• I would do Kroos if either/or... was tempted to get him at the start of the season but i hold too many £4 plus and am starting to look at the lower end to balance my portfolio up... But PB wise now Ronaldo has gone he'll take even more set plays than previously and is mr reliable for Real Madrid... I would also be less surprised if Kroos comes to England than perhaps Isco which could mean some potential MB in the next few windows?

Love Isco, but still unfilled potential, Kroos has proved time and time again he's the real deal.

• @NewUser170158 new user alert... where can you see where a players average PB is? On another note, I've just got Diaz at 1.97 on the chance of the Madrid move, he's risen suddenly because of it, will this take a dip now or does that depend on performance? Apologies for the newby knowledge.

• @NewUser172600

That's a judgement call mate. Some will think he's worth more, others might see otherwise. Those differing opinions make the market tick.

Personally I'm holding.

• @dannypea said in ISCO or KROOS:

I would do Kroos if either/or... was tempted to get him at the start of the season but i hold too many £4 plus and am starting to look at the lower end to balance my portfolio up... But PB wise now Ronaldo has gone he'll take even more set plays than previously and is mr reliable for Real Madrid... I would also be less surprised if Kroos comes to England than perhaps Isco which could mean some potential MB in the next few windows?

Love Isco, but still unfilled potential, Kroos has proved time and time again he's the real deal.

KROOS contract is until 2022 so he must had a renewal recently so I’m not sure about media transfer links and he’s 29 next year.

I would 100%buy Isco if I knew he would get 90 minutes and not 70 each game. Sitting tight at the moment brought a couple of England players instead for the internationals.

• @NewUser60527 not sure if 'contracts' matter that much in football these days??? all they do is safeguard the clubs in question so that they can get the best possible money for their player!!

• Went with isco’s goal scoring and dribbling ability in the end

• fingers crossed then.... when he's dragged off after 70 mins on sat and Kroos is playing QB please don't panic sell ;-)

• I wont panic sell, been there done that.

Isco has got a couple of goals in him, easy champions league group, compared to other mids I think his value is decent and he has a genuine chance of PB, Coutinhio is £5.21.

• Anybody watch Spain tonight? Holy shit. That was an absolute demolition of Croatia.

The world cup finalists just got gubbed 6-0.

Asensio scored 1 (and another but its classed as an own goal). He also had 3 assists.

Isco had a great game also, scoring the final goal.

The youngsters coming through from Real Madrid are looking immense.

• Isco really is brilliant, essentially he is perfect for FI, passes, assist’s and goals and he is should be coming into his peak.

I like Asensio Also but cant afford another £4 plus player!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.