Is there a cap on how many futures in a player there are?

• And how is it decided, if anyone knows? IPO's, only what sells is the cap?

• I think it's limitless, in theory.

Using the old 1p increase for approximately every 100 futures bought, there is no limit to the maximum price a player can rise to and therefore no limit to the number of futures that can be bought.

• Although there may be an upper cap on the dividend liability that FI are prepared to carry.

Imagine if Neymar moved to Man Utd, married Megan Fox, and announced himself as the true messiah.

His price could theoretically fly so high that the run of £1million dividend outlays would destroy FI’s cash flow.

• @playingcards1 on that note, imagine if David Beckham was still playing! He'd destroy media buzz every day.

• Your theory on dividends make no sense. Paul pogba is £8.70 etc which means a hell of a lot of people have futures with him meaning every time he wins media buzz which is a lot ( don't know how boring and can't play for man utd to save is life) imagine how much FI cash out.

• @NewUser165934

Wind your neck in.

On a single MB day, Football Index have to pay out about £4.75k on a Pogba buzz win.

I’m talking about a completely hypothetical scenario where their daily liability is much, much higher.

• @Stevo said in Is there a cap on how many futures in a player there are?:

@playingcards1 on that note, imagine if David Beckham was still playing! He'd destroy media buzz every day.

He’d be well over £20 - no doubt in my mind.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.