Squad Players

• Any tips on players just outside of the top 200 that could shine this season and see a big increase in market value?

• Youri Tielemans - the lynchpin of a talented Monaco midfield and is still only 21. Will probably start for Belgium in upcoming Nations League matches too in the absence of KDB through injury. Currently trading at £1.87 - bargain.

Similar age / position and same current club side - Aleksandar Golivin. Wasn't great at the WC but will be a PB contender in that Monaco side when he's back and fully fit

• Good shout, when is Golivin expected to be back fit?

• @DCoops9cfc he picked up an ankle injury in pre season and is apparently now back in training but not fully match fit.

• Ive got a medium/long term hold in Emerson from Chelsea. He will get in at some point and the defenders are going g he will climb eventually. It's a long season.

He was a big money move from Roma in January.

• @DCoops9cfc think Golovin will be class for monaco. His scoring record last season as a midfielder was good. Had a few hundred when he was dirt cheap. Wish I'd kept hold 😭

• @Stevo not too late to go back in - he's still under £2 which represents value for a player of his quality and PB potential.

• @gloryhornet88 yeah agree on Tielmans. I bought a few at 2.07 and although gone down, it’s only a matter of time before this rises up to £2-.50-£2.75 area before a big money move.
    I think Ankanji at 1.35 is very cheap too. Impressive defender who is still young, think Dortmund will do well under Favre and quite a bit of scope in his current price

• Reiss nelson £1:87 just been loaned out to hoffenheim from Arsenal for the season and given the number 9 shirt-will fly if starts playing well.

• Keenan Bennett’s is at BORUSSIA+MOENCHENGLADBACH, 19 year old spurs winger who can speak German, 1.14, I would say that’s value.

I got him in the IPO, young English players seem to be doing well over there.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.