Luke Shaw to hit Ā£3 shortly

• How high can Luke shaw get this season ? If he stays in Mourinho's good books and starts and performs well for England .. then maybe šŸš€šŸš€šŸš€šŸš€šŸš€

• Hmmmm was expecting some discussion on Luke Shaw here, oh well I see people are all over him now, so I feel good šŸ˜

• @Mwerdna
    Ā£3.18 now and just about to return 5p dividends, media seem to like him for some reasons

• @Ermejo I've got 500 futures so all good .. 100 on Ronaldo too šŸ’ŖšŸ»šŸ’ŖšŸ»šŸ’ŖšŸ» the Media will continue as England's game approaches and hopefully he'll have a good game too, the Press will be on English players especially Manchester United players

• I brought him before the season, sold last week at 2.60 which was a good profit, then brought him back 2 days ago at Ā£2.85 after some thought and now he is Ā£3.20 with a buzz win. Just shows you can buy back and still make money.

On Shaw himself, he has the attributes to be a good scoring PB left back, he definitely leans towards getting forward and getting crosses in, its just that united are a bit unknown at the moment.

I think if Dalot does well at right back it might help the stability and confidence of the team which would help shaw.

• @Ermejo said in Luke Shaw to hit Ā£3 shortly:

@Mwerdna
    Ā£3.18 now and just about to return 5p dividends, media seem to like him for some reasons

To be fair he has a good story story, broken leg, fat boy abuse, proving Jose wrong and at United.......still 23.

• @NewUser60527 said in Luke Shaw to hit Ā£3 shortly:

I brought him before the season, sold last week at 2.60 which was a good profit, then brought him back 2 days ago at Ā£2.85 after some thought and now he is Ā£3.20 with a buzz win. Just shows you can buy back and still make money

I bought 200 Shaw at Ā£1.50 and sold at Ā£2.20, was very happy with that. I seem to have a mental block when it comes to buying players so soon after selling though so didn't get back on, gutted!!

• @Safri15 that sucks mate.. I bought just before they lost to Brighton, after losing that game and knowing how Jose had been treating Shaw I sold straight away, his price dropped more so it felt like I'd made a good decision even with small losses, but then after the Spurs loss and seeing the effort Shaw put in I felt obliged to re-invest, and obviously he's not disappointed since, only thing now is i wish i had more, 500 is quite much but i know he's going to rise, my only problem is to buy a big amount more i would need to sell a big boy, Ronaldo or Mbappe, Mbappe is minus right now but I'm certain he'll rise, Ronaldo is on steady rise, so no go... I also bought 600 Diogo Dalot after his u23 performance and the positive talk in media and Utd fans, now I'm also wanting more of him because I'm 100% he will fly once playing, which I'm sure will be very soon, obviously same problem there with needing to sell a big boy :((

• Looks like a lot of daily traders got Luke Shaw off their portfolio currently

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.