Undervalued Players

• Feel free to boost your players and give me your opinion on which players you think are undervalued and why. Have money to spend that are just lying there.

You can use the structure

DEF:
    MID:
    FWD:

• Hi,

DEF: C Lenglet - Barcelona
    MID: C Pulisic - Dortmund
    FWD: G Bale - Madrid

Lenglet was transferred to Barcelona for big money this summer and although currently 3rd choice I expect him to be play on a regular basis once the games come thick and fast. Is a good passer of a ball and has a previous record of scoring goals. At £1.41 he has a great chance of being £3.00 by the end of the season with the chance of PB money along the way with very little downside.

Pulisic is still so young but a regular in the Dortmund team so offers a good chance of PB money whilst the chances are he will be at the centre of transfer rumours each and every window until he does actually move to Barcelona/R Madrid/Liverpool etc. I expect him to hit £5 within 18 months.

Bale, many may not agree with this but he has scored in the 1st 2 league games and looks like he is not struggling with Ronaldo leaving, if last weeks goal had been the GWG he would have won the PB - I think he will score 30+ goals this season and as long as a few are GWG he will start to win his share of PB once this starts to happen I think his MB will start to increase and he will join Neymar, Pogba, Messi and Ronaldo in being PB/MB gold and will be younger than both Ronaldo and Messi and the big plus is if it did not happen he will be part of transfer rumours to come back to the UK so will still earn MB.

• Augustin for Leipzig. He has scored a few already and is keeping Werner out the team at the moment it seems. £2.25.

• Defender Nico Schulz with Hector pulling out of Germany squad he looks sure to start against France tomorrow

Midfielder Golovin just working his wU back from injury and will be playing in the weakest of the PB league's. Will be a key figure in the Monaco team.

Attacker I think Moussa Dembele has the potential to score a hatfull of goals for Lyon.

• van der beek - ajax

Young talented player who has been linked with spurs and Barcelona. Over a £1 less than Frenkie de jong but is more of a goal threat

• Def: Ryan Fredericks. Has dipped after West Ham's poor start but will work his way up to being solid at the back and an attacking threat. Currently around 90p but will be well up to £1.50 by Jan I reckon.

Mid: Demarai Gray. Breakthrough year, no Mahrez so first team every week, potential England call up and a snip at just under £2.

Fwd: Gareth Bale. Is due to start bringing home plenty of dividends for Real post Ronaldo. He is now the big dog at Real Madrid.. should be up there with the top 3!!

• Thought of another defender

Retsos 97p has dropped due to injury and had a PB win last season.
    Shoukd increase he is back fit which I think is around 4 to 6 weeks

• @KingZ Diogo Dalot- defender....although he hasn't made his debut for 1st team yet, the guy is going to light up the premier league, fast, amazing crosser, likes to shoot(Portuguese haha) and can actually defend like he's supposed to, plus he is just as good on both sides.

Frenkie De Jong- midfielder.... yes he is as good as the hype, he will no doubt be playing in a top league in jan or next season and has Champions league in the mean time to impress the big boys even more.

Tammy Abraham-forward... On loan at Aston villa from Chelsea, will go directly into Villas starting 11 after the shambles of Villa last week, this boy is going to be special also, plus he'll be pushing for England call ups in near future.

Take a look even if you are not interesting in the end :))

• @Mwerdna Ajax are in the champions league.

• @Stevo my bad, i meant to write Europe

• @Stevo that's what happens when you're working night shifts and waking up to pee and checking FI instead of going to pee hahaha, thanks @Stevo

• @NewUser96178 more of a goal threat last season maybe ?? He's been involved in 4 games this season in the league and failed to score, not going to disagree that he's a great talent in that shitty league but who ain't ?? Haha... Frenkie de Jong is a totally different type of player, he can spread the ball around for fun... he played 70min against Vitesse and still finished with the highest accurate passes in the game .

• @KingZ I'd like to add Thilo Kherer, his price dropped a lot after being substituted at half time because of an early yellow card, then not starting the next game, but PSG didn't pay €37million for this kid for fun, he will cement that place in defence and then we'll see the real talent :))

• Aleksandar Mitrovic he's the joint top goal scorer of the premier league and he's still under £2.

• @Susl
    Was one of the first players I bought @128 & he's been on fire so far, could have scored twice as many, getting in great positions, creating & finishing plenty of chances, manager is also a Serb & knows exactly how to get the best out of him. I think a PB win is a strong possibility if he keep up this form. Briefly got above £2 & into top 200 last week so MB is not totally out of the question but far less likely IMO. Still think he's good value & I'm not considering selling until his price starts with a 3 or 4, fingers crossed.

• Def - salif sane. Goalscoring defender, CL with Schalke. Dipped in price as Schalke haven't started well but they have a good CL draw

Mid - clement grenier. Goalscoring mid for Rennes in EL. Strong PB history , just moved to Rennes started well and seems nailed on. Favourable EL draw. Can't see much to dislike

Fwd - Ismaila Sarr - I'll stick with Rennes and say Ismaila Sarr. Goals , EL draw plus added bonus of transfer spec , young, very fast! been links to PL before which will no doubt resurface

• Locatelli on loan at Sassuolo. Left Milan to get regular game time, classy player and joined a progressive club who will have a good season . Think they can make top 8 this season, he will be a shining light in their midfield , before possibly heading back to Milan or joining a good club for decent money. Currently available at £.1.05, be disappointed if he is not £2.00 area come end of season

• Granit xhaka £1:46 two pb wins-excellent stats-possibly the best midfielder in his price range and should be over £2 easily

• Ginter- £1.38

Played whole game for Germany tonight and was impressive. Consistently good PB stats in German league. Goalscoring defender.

• @Gazza01 two pb wins for Xhaka? From what I hear, he only ever gives the ball away and picks up yellow cards.. I quite like him bit I can't imagine him picking up the stats.
    Do you hold futures?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.