Geubbels

• I have 54 shares in this lad having read good things about him mainly on here. Has anyone actually seen him play and know if he is the real deal though? His price has dropped this week so considering selling and going in on Weah (who I also know little about, stupid I know!) but that could be just kneejerk thinking. I can’t find much about Geubbels on Google.

• Going to be totally honest- the only player on my portfolio i let my Football Manager gut guide me on ;) haha
    Never seen him kick a ball mate. But I hope he's the next MBappe...

• I hold £1650 of Geubbels, Mount and Weah. I went for both rather than one or the other.

• @HUFCPaul said in Geubbels:

I have 54 shares in this lad having read good things about him mainly on here. Has anyone actually seen him play and know if he is the real deal though? His price has dropped this week so considering selling and going in on Weah (who I also know little about, stupid I know!) but that could be just kneejerk thinking. I can’t find much about Geubbels on Google.

A wise man said you should never invest in something you don't understand. You can get away it to an extent at the moment due to market rising but its probably a smarter idea to start your research before clicking buy rather than after.

• @mike778 I’d say the vast majority of people hold players on here that they know little about and have never seen play. It’s a risk kind of playform. I read things on here about him and Googled him so didn’t just dive in completely blind. People are looking for the next big star but he could just the same turn in to the next Freddy Adu. I just wondered if anyone knew more about him now as I was considering selling him.

• @HUFCPaul He played for Lyon at 16 and moved to Monaco recently. I've seen highlights of him on YouTube. He looks good. I hope he delivers.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.