The Irish Contngent

• Launching in Ireland (soon) I have tried to identify the Irish players that may increase in popularity.

Most are old but it would be great to see Seamus Coleman and Shane Long back to their former glories.

Declan Rice looks like the pick of this bunch whilst O'hara the best value (never seen him play and he is a AGE but at UTD and super cheap)

iaran Clark
    Declan Rice
    Harry Arter
    James McClean
    Jeff Hendrick
    Kieran O'Hara
    Seamus Coleman
    Shane Duffy
    Shane Long
    Stephen Ward
    Kevin Long

• After the performance against wales the only one way the Irish prices is 👇

• @NewUser140034 Isn't Declan Rice going to play for England???

• With the massive Celtic fan base in Ireland I think the Irish will buy in to the Celtic fan favourites

Tierney
    Lustig
    Ntcham etc

Also a big Liverpool/Everton fan base in Ireland

• Most irish people support man u

• I personally dont think there will be much of a rise in irish players. I myself live in northern ireland like many other traders, and players like Kyle Lafferty or Gareth McAuley arnt exactly flying up the index. Same deal when FI was launched in sweden and we didnt see the expected jump in swedish player prices.

• @Porkisgood yes goes without saying

• @Porkisgood or Liverpool

• I live in sweden, although I'm Mancunian... I can tell you now that the Swedish don't particularly give 2 shats about the Swedish players, the people here all have a team from big European clubs, many Man Utd fans, way way too many Pool fans, then the obvious Real Madrid , Barcelona, well you get the point, they do have pretty good football knowledge too so I'm sure they wouldn't bother with Swedish players, and I'm sure that goes for the Irish when they arrive, Utd and Liverpool players will be the most popular IMO.

• Anyone know if there was a big rise when sweden entered FI?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.