Managers

• Has there ever been any noises about them adding managers into the platform?

• A few people have talked about it. It's probably on a long list of maybes.

Personally? I like the idea. Decent opportunity to add another layer to the platform. Could even branch out to owning shares in clubs on a concurrent list of shares.

Lots to settle on the original format first though. No point expanding it until you get the first product spot on.

• I heard that in the early days they had this but Mourinho literally dominated.

• @AT10 said in Managers:

I heard that in the early days they had this but Mourinho literally dominated.

That's fine though. That's the same as Neymar right now. Value per dividend fluctuates, and people will gravitate to Klopp, Poch and the new interesting signings who get the headlines (Emery, Sarri).

Good thing is you have more coverage for the smaller teams when they're close to being sacked, or if they're in dispute with chairman (Rafa).

• How would performance dividends work? Without them, I don't see it being possible as with only MB everybody would buy in Mourinho and at Christmas you'd have to get in Big Sam.

• @CleanShirtTrader Fair point, not sure why they got rid of it - perhaps if anyone was trading in the very early days they might know more?