Gems from the club you support

• Hi All. Most of us support a club and therefore literally have inside knowledge of those gems that are coming through. FI makes it beneficial to share the knowledge amongst each other. So tell us all who from your team is the next star in the making, or any with big potential, or maybe anyone who is already playing in the 1st team and is really kicking on this season.

I'll start. I support Southampton. In the 1st team i reckon Lemina has the most FI potential; quite inconsistent but has the capability to have great performances. If/when he adds consistency the bigger clubs will start circling as usual.

For youngsters Josh Sims was one to watch but he hasn't broken through and is now at Reading on loan in probably a make or break season. Will be monitoring him. Another Is Jake Hesketh, also on loan now, in a similar situation.

• I support Aldershot, so I'll pass on this one lol

• @TOM201
    Hi tom , I am a Shrewsbury fan so can’t really help, but 2 of my 3 largest holds play for Southampton so I would like your opinion as you did not mention them. Targett & elyounoussi. Bit worried that you didn’t mention them already to be honest but I really like them both what do you think?

• @NewUser81312

Hi Tom. Both are quite interesting from FI perspective. Targett was originally the next luke shaw ie highly thought of. Whilst i dont think he is up there he could yet become a decent prem LB. He is a great price too. He is stuck behind bertrand though at the minute.
    Ely...is highly rated but might take a while to settle in - he is doing ok at the minute. I think he might get some attention when his form picks up; maybe one to watch.
    I think both are good holds and might grow in time with a bit of luck.

• @TOM201
    Thanks for your feedback

• @TOM201 Manchester United fan here, anybody not buying into Diogo Dalot will be kicking themselves very hard, that's a promise 🙏😉📈

• Good to hear someone else thinks highly of Lemina. Have held him for a few months and while he had a few links to City in the summer that boosted his price a little, he's stayed pretty consistent... Hoping he can have a good string of matches which might make people take note of him on here 🙂

Definitely think he has a bit of class and can also see the big clubs coming knocking at some point.

• Watford fan here:-

1. Isaac Success
    2. Nathaniel Chalobah
    3. Will Hughes
    4. Gerard Deulofeu

All will get game time.

Success will be one )a success that it) strong, athletic just needs a run of games will get goals.

Chalobah - Now recovered from knee injury, in 1st team Squad, Southgate loves him..

All great value with only upside in my opinion..

• @Happy-Hornet

As an side don’t get the major difference between Loftus- Cheek and Chalobah prices..

• Andreas Pereira, was over £2 a few weeks ago, Matic comes back and he has dropped loads, if that all it takes then as soon as he starts getting minutes his price will go up again.

When all the competitions start he will be getting game time yet alone injuries to other players.

• Also a Watford fan here... as above Southgate is a massive fan of Chalobah so can see him getting called up to the squad this year. Not overly sure on Success, but can I see him getting game time ahead of Gray so should rise.

I think the biggest one is Juan Camilo 'Cucho' Hernandez - 19 y/o on loan at Huesca and got his first goal of the season against Barca last week. He is constantly linked with a move to Barcelona and could definitely get a move if he plays well (not sure he will get a work permit for the UK anytime soon)

• @Mwerdna Is he likely to get game time soon? If he starts regularly I can see his price pushing 3 this season - just look at Luke Shaw recently.

• @NewUser81312 I support Fulham and Targett was massive for us on loan last year. I think he'll get more chances as he is maturing and Bertrand is always injured. Gutted we didn't sign him although Joe Bryan is a great signing! And potential fi gold when he ipos.

• @NewUser172688 and @Happy-Hornet..

Either of you have any gossip on Adalberto Penaranda?

• @Lukeroro Noone really knows if he has a work permit or not. He is training with the squad, but not anywhere near the first team by the look of it.

A couple of years ago I would have been buying into him, but he seems to have a bit of an attitude problem and not sure how close he is to playing for us. Quina would be a better option, although I still don't see him getting first team chances outside of the cup.

• @Happy-Hornet chalobah only making number 2? I thought he was your all time number 1 :)

• Liverpool fan. Trent Alexander Arnold. That is all

• @NewUser172688 I'm certainly hoping he'll get lots of playing time, we can't really rely on Valencia anymore, as much as I love the guy, he's past his best ;((

• @Noirx4

I like him & hold @297 for the long term but with him currently @404, making him 3rd most expensive defender on the index (behind proven MB/PB winners Ramos & Kimmich), has he got much further potential to go?

As you are the "data king" what does his numbers show? i really can't see much MB potential but do you think he can win PB's?

• @NewUser159387 he has the potential to be a pb machine if he can get his scoring boots on and refine his crossing. He has scored over 200 a few times without even bagging a goal. He should only improve from where he is now. Combined with him picking up some mb points he has potential to bag the odd mb with the right performance