Sort the site out please

• Fi have a lot to sort out with the website. I have so far lost out on 3 players that i cancelled to sell only for them to sell when i cancelled. Now i have tried to click in Demarai Grey only for it not to even accept the click. Im new but already getting pissed off with the site problems. I have lost money because of this and although i like it i wouldnt recommend it to friends in its present state.

• your username suggest you are not that new?

• @NewUser84341 said in Sort the site out please:

Now i have tried to click in Demarai Grey only for it not to even accept the click.

What does this even mean??

• @NewUser84341 are you using the website on mobile by any chance? Chrome on Android? ie, rather than the app? I had problems using the website a few months ago and contacted FI - their response was that we shouldnt use the website to trade and should only use the app. At the time, the Android app wasn't available but is now.

I'd suggest contacting them with details of what happened and your hardware. Make, model, browser, version, android version, time, date etc. They are usually very helpful but sometimes take a while to respond.

• @playingcards1 sometimes there are problems selecting buttons on some screens in certain areas. Not sure if this is what he means, but in case anyone else has similar problems. Better to use the app if it's happening on the website.

• @NewUser115892 He may have signed up and then not gone on it again for 18 months before coming back.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.