Today's IPO Preview - Rayo Vallecano

• After getting bogged down and bored by researching players with no value I didn't put any effort into looking at Huesca and completely missed the Cucho rise so that's given me a bit of kick up the ar$e to make sure I don't miss any others!

First of all if we look at the team they've had a really tough start to the season with games vs Sevilla and Atletico but the interesting thing is that some of their players still managed to post some respectable baseline's in those games.

Looking at last season we can see that Jaime Mata and Raul de Tomas smashed in the majority of their goals. Mata has left for Getafe (needs IPO'ing) and RdT hasn't returned from Real for another loan spell yet from what I can see so that's probably why he's been excluded). Luis Advincula the worlds fastest player is already on the platform and still dirt cheap even though he's just risen 8p.

There is a small opportunity for the speculative short term lover in that they play away vs Huesca on Friday night. It's a 4 match Single PB so shame another game wasn't being played and Dortmund and PSG are also playing (at home) so it's still a long shot but should any of their players win on a night like that then they could get a decent jump.

So moving on to today's IPO's - I've come across 3 players all in the 12-2 slot that I think could well post decent PB scores.

Adrian Embarba - from what I can gather played out wide last year, loves a cross, get's on the ball a lot and scored a fair few goals. Looks like he's now playing through the middle with Mata gone and de Tomas yet to return although he did fire in 10 crosses in the last game so maybe that's not strictly true. 80p isn't cheap but he could well be their go to man for goals this season.

Oscar Trejo - First signs were 30yr old waste of time but he avg'd 60 passes over the first 2 games, is down as a Forward but plays deeper and chipped in with 12 goals last year. At 60p he could turn out to be an absolute steal if he get's amongst the goals this season and RV don't have a disastrous season.

Abdoulaye Ba - 6ft 6, he's 27 and has hit some serious goals for a defender in his career - 9 in 24 for Covilha a few years ago (however whether that was playing in a diff position or at a very poor level it's hard to know). I don't expect him to fly but I think he's got potential to post some big scores should he get amongst the goals.

If anyone know's more about any of their players then feel free to chirp up.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.