John Stones

• Hey Guys

Does anyone think it is worth owning futures in Stones?? he does not seem to be getting much luck in the PB running and I can't remember the last time he was in the top 3 for MB returns....long-term holding potential? or not bother at all?

Cheers

AndyP

• Personally I really dislike the £3-6 bracket as the players are not really good enough to regularly trouble the MB whilst equally anyone below can still pinch their PB dividends.... So perhaps better value elsewhere if you wanted to go for either 'lower risk' or 'potential growth' or even 'top end' for 'higher returns'...

On a level though, other than the fact he lost his marker on Saturday for the Spain winning goal I love him as a lad and like him as a player but do i see slightly more value in Laporte? Or even Otamendi or Mendy?

Its tricky as he should be City and England's best defender for years to come so same old 'if you believe in FI' he should grow in value but are there faster routes to profit for similar value? I would look at Ruben Neves and Ryan Sessegnon, even Martial & Maddison and think within a year they could all be £5+ whilst Stones perhaps will at best be beyond £4 without any transfer speculation which ultimately drives prices up over the profitable crazy months?

• I hold him yes. He has consistently high PB scores due to a very good base - lots of passes and high completion rate. Add in a goal and that should be enough to win divs. even without a goal he has a chance on days with few games. City should go far in all competitions. He's young and English

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.