Wed 12th Sept - IPO Review

• Just a quick write up on this as short on time but may go into further detail in the morning.

In a nutshell thank **** they've finally loaded the plethora of lackustre overpriced promoted junk onto the system and back onto introducing players people actually want to buy.

Joelinton appears to have nailed down a starting berth at CL participants Hoffenheim after bagging a trick vs Kaiserslautern in the German Cup.

Liverpool and Spurs youngsters Ryan Kent and Luke Amos will no doubt attract a crowd.

Falcao has been singing the praises of Alfredo Morelos as the Colombian heir to his throne and like Kent we should see plenty of him in the EL this season with Rangers.

Moussa Diaby is the third of PSG's breakthrough strikeforce alongside Nkunku and Weah so I suspect he'll hit the 1.70 mark and with Mbappe suspended for 3 games, CL prioritisation and Weah conspicuously absent inn the last few games I suspect Diaby and Nkunku will be called upon as early as Friday night!!

Then there's Raul de Tomas from Real Madrid and Segunda goal machine Jaime Mata too.

Finally there's a couple of goalscoring defenders but I think Tonelli is the better option info the same price range!!

• Thanks buddy. Always appreciate your hard work and insight. Looks like one of the best days for a very long time. Some of these look like serious long term holds.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.