Demarai Gray

• Have been holding Demarai Gray all season, has boosted from 1.30 to currently 1.97. With his England callup he mad it up from 1.9 flat to 2.1 then dropped again. Cannot decide whether to continue holding.

Pros: young, flair player and a big move on the horizon

Cons: no dividends, low status in the media and surely when Sterling, Alli and Chamberlain are back he has not a huge hope for England. Even when he did get called up he didn't spike much and dropped straight back down.

Worth holding?

• Good question. Personally, I'm not convinced about him, although I do hold. There seems to be a lot of hype around him this season. I hope it turns out to be justified, but let's see. I wouldn't go big on him just yet that's for sure.

By the way, Rashford will struggle for game time this season and Stirling needs to do more in an England shirt. A good season from Gray and he could surpass both of them in my opinion. Stirling will keep his value due to the team he plays for.

• I bought some futures thinking he would play all the time with Mahrez leaving. Still hold them but I thought he would of gone up quicker than he has done. I'm just playing the waiting game with it. He's young and I think he will increase in value eventually.

• as mentioned i'm also not sure about him... very much been on the fringe of doing something good now for a while but not yet had that run of consistent performances in a team to make me stand up and say "wow"!!!

only got in the England team on chance because Gareth Southgate couldn't have more than 14 goalkeepers on the bench.. He needs a big season at Leicester (10 goals plus) to be regarded even in the same breath as Rashford & Sterling but i'll be surprised if he does that!!

At 1.97 and being a young EPL bright prospect i do see growth potential... at the moment though until i'm convinced by him more regularly on the pitch, he's not for me.

• I'm also sceptical on his end product.. can very much seeing him being this generation's Walcott

• @metropolis said in Demarai Gray:

Good question. Personally, I'm not convinced about him, although I do hold. There seems to be a lot of hype around him this season. I hope it turns out to be justified, but let's see. I wouldn't go big on him just yet that's for sure.

By the way, Rashford will struggle for game time this season and Stirling needs to do more in an England shirt. A good season from Gray and he could surpass both of them in my opinion. Stirling will keep his value due to the team he plays for.

Why compare Gray to Rashford?, I dont get this obsession with people, Gray is 2 years older than Rashford and still has everything to prove......
    Rashford has already shown his class in big games and has obvious talent, the fact he doesnt start for United doesnt matter, he will get game time and plays for England and gets media buzz, scoring 2 in 2 for country ain’t bad either.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.