Football Index Coverage

• What countries is this available in currently and where are they planning to roll it out to next?

I can imagine it going through the ceiling if it expands to Asia

• Can you imagine if FI opened to China or Japan! It would become massive. They love their football over there.

• I'm sure there are incredibly strict rules on gambling in both China and Japan.. but the glass ceiling of profit on FI would get pulverised if it could release out there!

• Mainland China is very unlikely but they should well be able to roll out in Hong Kong. More relaxed gambling laws, huge market there.

• Before we all get too excited about global domination. 2 very important things to note.

1. The only countries being discussed for expansion atm are europe ( and canada still).

2. There is no guarantee when an expansion takes place they will be part of this market. Due to a combination of gambling regs and desired growth i imagine FI will create independent platforms where they can re ipo all the players

• @FI-Medic said in Football Index Coverage:

Mainland China is very unlikely but they should well be able to roll out in Hong Kong. More relaxed gambling laws, huge market there.

If they could do china though .....

There is a serious gambling problem there (read opportunity) and they love the premier league. My girlfriend is chinese and supposedly they all watch the premier league at silly times.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.